Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 10 Star Wars Games.

Beniboybling
09.16.2012 , 11:58 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post

7.Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith(Video Game).
I wouldn't include this in the list. It is, after all, a movie spin-off - they can only be so good. And from what I've heard, it doesn't have many redeeming features, and is certainly not on par with SWTOR or Empire at War which can at least say they invented their own storyline.

Rayla_Felana
09.16.2012 , 12:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I wouldn't include this in the list. It is, after all, a movie spin-off - they can only be so good. And from what I've heard, it doesn't have many redeeming features, and is certainly not on par with SWTOR or Empire at War which can at least say they invented their own storyline.
What are you talking about, the multiplayer VS battles were amazing, especially when you could do Ben vs Vader on the Death Star.

Beniboybling
09.16.2012 , 12:11 PM | #13
What are you talking about, the multiplayer VS battles were amazing, especially when you could do Ben vs Vader on the Death Star.
I admit I haven't played this game and I am a sucker for that kinda stuff , but even so - you gotta take into account the game as whole

Beniboybling
09.16.2012 , 12:19 PM | #14
This is the Top 10 based on Gamespot scores, not saying its right but though you might be interested. Seems pretty sound mostly.

1. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
2. Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic
3. Star Wars: Empire at War
4. Republic Commando
5. Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic II
6. Jedi Academy
7. X-Wing Alliance
8. X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
9. Star Wars: The Old Republic
10. Star Wars: Battlefront

Rayla_Felana
09.16.2012 , 12:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I admit I haven't played this game and I am a sucker for that kinda stuff , but even so - you gotta take into account the game as whole
The single player was great as well, especially during the Jedi Temple, as it is practically the only time besides the novel where we see Jedi Battle Master Cin Drallig, add the fact you get to play as Vader ransacking the Temple, it made the single player for me and the alternative ending where Obi-Wan loses and Vader boots him down the hill into the lava stream and then kill Darth Sidious.

Aurbere
09.16.2012 , 02:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
But the Movie Battles II Mod should put it right back on your top ten list.
I use to play Jedi Knight on XBOX, but I don't have it anymore. The XBOX got sold a few years ago (7 I think) and I haven't bothered to pick it up for PC yet.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Bird_of_Thunder
09.16.2012 , 02:36 PM | #17
1. Republic Commando
2. Force Unleashed 2/Force Unleashed Sith Edition
3. Galaxies
4. SWTOR
5. Battlefrot Series
6. Revenge of the Sith Video Game
7. Jedi Academy
8. KOTOR 2
9. KOTOR
10. Empire at War
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Wolfninjajedi
09.16.2012 , 02:43 PM | #18
The single player was great as well, especially during the Jedi Temple, as it is practically the only time besides the novel where we see Jedi Battle Master Cin Drallig, add the fact you get to play as Vader ransacking the Temple, it made the single player for me and the alternative ending where Obi-Wan loses and Vader boots him down the hill into the lava stream and then kill Darth Sidious.
Now if only that fight had been canon, instead of two measly swipes....ah well.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Rayla_Felana
09.16.2012 , 02:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Now if only that fight had been canon, instead of two measly swipes....ah well.
I consider it canon, only because we have no real full description of the battle inside the Jedi Temple and none of the cutscenes there are 'OTT', so I see no reason why it shouldn't be considered canon.

Wolfninjajedi
09.16.2012 , 02:50 PM | #20
I consider it canon, only because we have no real full description of the battle inside the Jedi Temple and none of the cutscenes there are 'OTT', so I see no reason why it shouldn't be considered canon.
Well says that its non-canon in how Cin died(granted said nothing of the fight but still), and didn't the novel say that Anakin killed him with two hits? Doesn't really sound like much a fight.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.