Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Crash in Cantina

Tyranaal
12.19.2011 , 01:25 PM | #1
I'm having an odd bug happen where the game freezes and crashes after about 15 secs of being logged in. I'm playing an Imperial Agent specced to Sniper on Dromund Kaas. I can't remember the name of the quest my toon is on; it's one you receive directly from Darth Jorus, that deals with a revolutionary inventor/entrepreneur (in the sense that he is helping with a rebellion against the empire). I just interrogated his daughter and logged out in the cantina, and now when I log on I barely have time to look around before the game freezes and crashes. There wasn't any issue last night, and I don't recall any updates between then and now. Is there just an issue when players log in and their characters are in cantinas? Please tell me I don't have to delete the character.

Tyranaal
12.20.2011 , 10:41 AM | #2
Did some testing on the issue. Can't get into the same server the character in question is on (Kaliburr Crystal, if anyone thinks that is the issue) so made a new PC on Perlemian Trade Route. No issues with crashes or anything else. Will try relogging into the PC with the problem later today.