Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16 man HM Terror from Beyond - Fight Explanations/Strategies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
16 man HM Terror from Beyond - Fight Explanations/Strategies

uzebclub
09.19.2012 , 06:34 PM | #11
looking forwrd to seeing the whole raid beginning to end and loot

Craxim
09.19.2012 , 06:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowflit View Post
Thanks for posting this! Has been a good read, and am looking forward to hitting the op
Sure thing! Some things already need to be updated, working 2 jobs so I'm doing my best with time management.

Quote: Originally Posted by uzebclub View Post
looking forwrd to seeing the whole raid beginning to end and loot
You'll love it, trust me. Fun raid.
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

Craxim
09.19.2012 , 08:37 PM | #13
Kephess the Undying down. Will get the guide up as soon as I can find time. Hopefully soon.

Chaori
09.20.2012 , 09:32 PM | #14
Awesome guide, getting all my guild's ops groups to read them before it's released

Looking forward for the next 3 bosses, we appreciate your hard work.

Craxim
09.20.2012 , 09:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
Awesome guide, getting all my guild's ops groups to read them before it's released

Looking forward for the next 3 bosses, we appreciate your hard work.
Thank you very much. I hope to have the next 2 out soon, it doesn't look like we will be able to get 16 man HM Terror from Beyond down, it enrages at 50% when it is not supposed to, the devs in our stream confirmed this was a bug, and also said that they don't believe it will be fixed before it goes live. Will write it as soon as we do down it, on PTS or live, whichever it is.

alifaraaz
09.21.2012 , 06:42 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Craxim View Post
Thank you very much. I hope to have the next 2 out soon, it doesn't look like we will be able to get 16 man HM Terror from Beyond down, it enrages at 50% when it is not supposed to, the devs in our stream confirmed this was a bug, and also said that they don't believe it will be fixed before it goes live. Will write it as soon as we do down it, on PTS or live, whichever it is.
I'm not usually one to assume things and jump to conclusions based on one quote, but I guessed 1.4 would be released either this week or next a while ago. Dyou reckon this kind of confirms it? Maybe we'll get more specific info in tonights livestream thing
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Craxim
09.21.2012 , 01:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
I'm not usually one to assume things and jump to conclusions based on one quote, but I guessed 1.4 would be released either this week or next a while ago. Dyou reckon this kind of confirms it? Maybe we'll get more specific info in tonights livestream thing
Not sure, they talk a lot about the difficulties of "managing resources" and stuff. They said it was difficult to patch PTS, yet they've done it like 3 or 4 times already in a barely over a week so I don't know where that comes from.

Craxim
09.23.2012 , 06:44 PM | #18
Turns out they fixed the bug, so Monday night we'll be looking at 5/5 HM 16 man TFB hopefully and we can put this testing to rest finally. Still working on guides, been extremely busy is the only reason it's taking so long.

vandana_
09.25.2012 , 06:30 AM | #19
Thanks for posting this! A really impressive effort, very detailed, well explained and illustrated. Deserves a sticky.

Can't wait to face the op
V'ox

Meepbot
09.26.2012 , 09:57 PM | #20
Thanks for the guide, my guild wanted to get a feel for the Op, so we ran 8 man story mode, downed first two bosses quite easily before a few members had to leave, thanks to your guides! Cant wait to do the next three, we tried a bit of Operator IX, didnt go too well with seven people, but at least we got a taste good job and thanks again the guides!

As a side note, what server are you all on? i thought i saw you on the Harbinger, but im not sure
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG