Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hello SW:TOR

limadoc
09.14.2012 , 11:12 AM | #1
Hello All.

A little about me; I am originally from DDO, but got bored there after the expansion. A friend sent me a link to the trial, and I used it to get several toons to 15. After several were stuck at that point I decided to go ahead and buy the game/subscribe. I am an admitted Altoholic. I currently have 6 of 8 character slots filled with various classes at various levels. The two highest are a 19 Op/Sniper and a 20 Trp/Commando. I am currently playing on Corellian Run. Expect to see me make a post asking a few newbie questions.

Hope to see people running around in game.

Yes, I have terribad spelling and typing skills. LOL

happysister
09.20.2012 , 01:05 PM | #2
i know it's a little late, but welcome! i'm an altoholic too. i kinda like how this game rewards that kind of play.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

limadoc
09.20.2012 , 07:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
i know it's a little late, but welcome! i'm an altoholic too. i kinda like how this game rewards that kind of play.
It's never too late to say Welcome. Thank you.

technoGRIM
09.24.2012 , 01:07 PM | #4
Howdy

Tayana_Arystae
09.27.2012 , 10:05 PM | #5
Hi Lima (hope that's ok ) It is nice to meet you I hope you enjoy your SWTOR experience

LostInReverie
10.04.2012 , 10:22 PM | #6
Welcome! You are not alone in your altaholic ways. I would have even more than 3 characters right now if I didn't get so absorbed in each of their different stories.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla

happysister
10.04.2012 , 11:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LostInReverie View Post
Welcome! You are not alone in your altaholic ways. I would have even more than 3 characters right now if I didn't get so absorbed in each of their different stories.
i had that problem when i made my first toon, lol. i couldn't stop playing it because the story was so good. i had to eventually pry myself away and start an alt because friends i was supposed to be leveling with started complaining that i was 20 levels ahead of them. and this is coming from someone who always has to make at least one of every class before i settle on a main...if i pick a main at all.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

DuskHuntress
10.05.2012 , 07:07 AM | #8
Hello to you too Limadoc! Can't say I've had too much trouble with alts (except in the elder scrolls games with 10 or more alts per game :P).
Quote: Originally Posted by LostInReverie View Post
Getting sucked into the story is a great problem to have!

limadoc
10.05.2012 , 02:30 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
and this is coming from someone who always has to make at least one of every class before i settle on a main...if i pick a main at all.
That was one of the good things about doing the trial first; I was able to play several toons to 15 and then choose one to continue on with. I had to delete all the other ones though or I would not have been able to concentrate on just this one.

LostInReverie
10.05.2012 , 03:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by limadoc View Post
That was one of the good things about doing the trial first; I was able to play several toons to 15 and then choose one to continue on with. I had to delete all the other ones though or I would not have been able to concentrate on just this one.
That was a really good idea. I wish I had done that when I started my trial. It didn't even occur to me. But I wouldn't have deleted all my extra characters, just focused on them later.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla