Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armortech Q

nljungblom
09.14.2012 , 07:05 AM | #1
Hi! I'm lost, do not understand how i can make weapon upgrades, im currently at lvl 50, armourtech that is, and i dont get that option anywhere. I can make blasters and such but no weapon uppgrades, where/how do i do that? i keep reading posts in forums of ppl making blaster barles and such and keep reading in guides that a fast way of leveling is making uppgrade parts but.....hope someone can help

nljungblom
09.14.2012 , 07:52 AM | #2
no one? pls guide me

xxMemphis
09.14.2012 , 08:29 AM | #3
you only make green, blue, purple weapons (maybe orange later?). The blue will be better than some of the reward weapons you will get so that is a bit of an upgrade. You also make barrels which will go into orange blasters, cannons. Also, augments but you will have to buy or crit the schematics for those. Not sure what else you make. Are you reverse engineering your stuff? Greens are basically useless for the most part but if you RE it to get the blue schematic...then you can craft a blue which will be better than most drops and can be sold on the GTN. Usually 5-8 greens need RE to get a blue schematic...10-14 blues to get a purple....oranges can only be learned from schematics that you buy or find......or at least that is how it has been for my cybertech, amormech, and artifice

xxMemphis
09.14.2012 , 08:31 AM | #4
oh and if you do not have the option to make barrels make sure you return to your crafting vendor to buy the next level of stuff....

nljungblom
09.14.2012 , 08:45 AM | #5
Ok, cheers, thanks alot!!

Nadisu
09.15.2012 , 08:58 AM | #6
Hey!
Sorry for the late reply, had a few issues trying to reply... :/

But back to your question... If I understood you right, you got Armourtech. I actually didn't think that got any kind of weapons. But you say you can make blasters?
That is unless you meant Armstech?

What categories does your crafting prof have?

Skodan
09.15.2012 , 10:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nadisu View Post
If I understood you right, you got Armourtech. I actually didn't think that got any kind of weapons. But you say you can make blasters?
That is unless you meant Armstech?
i see a lot of people confuse/join the two crafting names together

there is armorMECH which creates armor for aim/cunning users
and then there is armsTECH which creates weapons and barrels
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds