Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You know your in trouble when..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
You know your in trouble when..

MishraArtificer
10.10.2012 , 10:04 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
.....when your tank doesn't know to LoS a certain boss with a cybernetic eye in Maelstrom Prison.
I didn't know the first time I did that flashpoint...and I did it for the first time on Hard mode with a random group with the Group Finder. They had to teach me how to do it.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

happysister
10.10.2012 , 10:12 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
I didn't know the first time I did that flashpoint...and I did it for the first time on Hard mode with a random group with the Group Finder. They had to teach me how to do it.
i guess i should have added that this fellow had over 700 presence, which would suggest that he's played through the game a few times on a few characters. so you'd think he would have played each FP at least once, unless he was like, pvp only. not to mention that he played as if he knew the FP. (presence was noted because we had to run the FP without a healer, as ours dropped out of the party before the FP started, so we were seeing who's healer companion would be most effective while we waited for another random to que.)
Lorhin - Sharpshooter Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel

Flaminica
10.10.2012 , 10:24 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by SithIntraining View Post
When the powertech tank doesn't know how to pull a group to initiate combat, can't hold threat off the dps, uses grapple instead of jet charge, doesn't use flame sweep, and pretty much let's the sniper in the group do all the tanking. All in a Hard Mode. Thankfully the healer was very well-geared and experienced with this kind of thing (I'm assuming), so the run was kind of exciting and really funny!
Oh crud, I think that was me.

You know you're in trouble when... the Jugger tank in HM Ilum is wearing heavy armor slotted with willpower mods.
Spearshakers
||