Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You know your in trouble when..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
You know your in trouble when..

GalacticKegger
09.27.2012 , 07:26 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by epicfear View Post
When you reach the laser bridges on red reaper... and one of the sith sends the tank cliff-diving.

That was an embarrasing walk back through the flashpoint, let me tell you.

Also, when fighting the final boss of EV, when your main tank is stuck in a mind prison, and your offtank gets a little too close to those floating pilar things.
LMAO! Ya ... Recently tanked RR and warned the party to stay put until I had aggro (meaning I knew to stay perfectly aligned with the bridge for the initial knockback) and to stay away from the edges for the first few seconds. A Sentinel then proceeded to force leap the front mob and was blown over the side before he ever touched down. Fight was long but pain free after that and he got to watch.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

XaporKux
10.05.2012 , 05:31 PM | #52
I feel the need to add another .

When your group pops for HM FP's and your tank is in 50 greens!

True story
"Be safe out there"
Est.Nov 2008

happysister
10.06.2012 , 05:42 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by XaporKux View Post
I feel the need to add another .

When your group pops for HM FP's and your tank is in 50 greens!

True story
o_0
did you guys actually try it, or did you get another tank? lol
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

WaywardSith
10.06.2012 , 05:52 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
...when your healer is drunk.
Or high. THAT's happened several times to me, made for some hilarious boss fights
Lacai ~ lvl 50 Tanksin | Polakov ~ lvl 50 Op Healer | Bl'y ~ lvl 50 Commando DPS main spec, heal off spec

Voranis
10.06.2012 , 06:59 PM | #55
Your queue pops for a lv 50 HM FP.
You load in and meet your groupmates ...
The lv 50 tank says "I havn't done this before, just bought the game at gamestop yesterday. Any tips?"

^ true story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

Ardim
10.07.2012 , 12:11 AM | #56
When you're a uber powerful Marauder Deathmachine pumped with Rakata/BH/Campaign and the daily HM FP Group Finder pops up...

And you are now in Kaon and your tank is a Juggy... With Recruit Vindicator gear... With 0 durability!!! . Oh, and the other 2 members are fresh 50s as well.

True story that happened to me today. Thankfully, it was an in-progress group that was near the end and Mr. Vindy (Thank God) d/ced before final bosses. Healer was actually pretty good though, so I pull out my Columi-geared Pierce to tank and we WTFpwned the three Rakghouls.

Kind of sad how he had more durability than Mr. Vindy
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

DrewFromPhilly
10.07.2012 , 01:16 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
When you're a uber powerful Marauder Deathmachine pumped with Rakata/BH/Campaign and the daily HM FP Group Finder pops up...

And you are now in Kaon and your tank is a Juggy... With Recruit Vindicator gear... With 0 durability!!! . Oh, and the other 2 members are fresh 50s as well.

True story that happened to me today. Thankfully, it was an in-progress group that was near the end and Mr. Vindy (Thank God) d/ced before final bosses. Healer was actually pretty good though, so I pull out my Columi-geared Pierce to tank and we WTFpwned the three Rakghouls.

Kind of sad how he had more durability than Mr. Vindy
I saw someone tank kaon in recruit gear once, and he did a hell of a good job too.

Ardim
10.07.2012 , 01:42 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
I saw someone tank kaon in recruit gear once, and he did a hell of a good job too.
Yeah, well, due to his armor being broken, Mr. Vindy had only 9k or so health and very crappy damage reduction. Charge in, die five seconds later since Kaon mobs hit pretty hard. Then of course, they would go after us and then it's a DPS race to see who dies first.

I wish we had that guy you met tanking for us at that time
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

AlannTH
10.07.2012 , 06:52 AM | #59
When as a healer your happy with the CCs only to have a hyped up BH using DFA. Happens all the time.
Snowflakes Snowflakes everywere. They are getting in my hair.

SamuelAU
10.07.2012 , 08:41 AM | #60
You're midway through casting a heal when your target runs out of range!