Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You know your in trouble when..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
You know your in trouble when..

Captain_Zone
09.24.2012 , 03:06 PM | #41
When your beautiful live-in girlfriend is standing right beside you in some lingerie she just bought from Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood for more than 5 seconds and you haven't even looked at her yet because you're in the middle of a Warzone.
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

Voranis
09.24.2012 , 06:41 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleakmage View Post
lolz
I see your lolz and raise you a rofl
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

DrewFromPhilly
09.24.2012 , 11:31 PM | #43
When you're doing false emperor HM and the tank says,"those grenades never work but I have an idea, follow me when I pull him at 10%"

We wiped

YoshiRaphElan
09.25.2012 , 05:13 PM | #44
When you're doing Maelstrom prison fighting two golds and a silver and one of the golds fires its shockwave, sending your tank over the edge of a shaft. We survived, but we had to wait like five minutes for the healer to come back.

Ardim
09.25.2012 , 10:33 PM | #45
When the enemy team plants a bomb on a door in Voidstar... While five of your teammates are over there.

When three Sentinels and two Guardians leap at you while you're on a fire pit in Huttball.

When Darth Baras Force charges at you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
... when you discover that your "Tank" is actually a sentinel who THINKS he's a tank.
Hah, I've actually tanked Hard Mode flashpoints on my Marauder, holding agro through sheer DPS and using Cloak of Pain whenever I can
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Captain_Zone
09.25.2012 , 10:36 PM | #46
When Darth Baras starts shouting "RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!!!!" and your interrupts are still on cooldown....
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

MilaniGrey
09.26.2012 , 12:59 AM | #47
When your tank is wearing DPS gear and complaining about aggro issues..
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox

dscount
09.26.2012 , 03:13 PM | #48
When you get pugged for some OP for a guild run and they "forget" to mention that all the Crafting Materials are kept by the Guild for use. This was only after the first BOSS was down. (Master looting enabled)

A PUG for our Guild Run shows up under geared and hides over by the trees so we don't gear check him. Raid leader pulled aggro over by him to help him to the door.
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

RepublicGurl
09.26.2012 , 04:16 PM | #49
When, as a Healer, you have your hands full healing a Tank and two of the DPS see bright, pretty targeting circles shining on the ground- and decide to step INTO them...
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living for..."

epicfear
09.27.2012 , 07:14 AM | #50
When you reach the laser bridges on red reaper... and one of the sith sends the tank cliff-diving.

That was an embarrasing walk back through the flashpoint, let me tell you.

Also, when fighting the final boss of EV, when your main tank is stuck in a mind prison, and your offtank gets a little too close to those floating pilar things.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU