Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You know your in trouble when..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
You know your in trouble when..

YoshiRaphElan
09.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #21
When you're doing Mandalorian Raiders as a DPS Guardian, with a Tank Shadow and a DPS Sentinel, and your healing commando goes, "Oh, I forgot I'm not specced for healing."

happysister
09.16.2012 , 03:47 PM | #22
...when a commando needs on a sage belt.

...when your tank hides behind the DPS, afraid to attack first.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

MishraArtificer
09.16.2012 , 07:32 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
The only reason I (as the tank) usually attack SECOND is because the party leader is usually the DPS, and gets whiny if I don't let them tag the first target. (I usually don't mind...concentrated/combined fire works wonders in my groups!)
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

happysister
09.16.2012 , 08:23 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
The only reason I (as the tank) usually attack SECOND is because the party leader is usually the DPS, and gets whiny if I don't let them tag the first target. (I usually don't mind...concentrated/combined fire works wonders in my groups!)
i've never been in a group where the DPS insisted on attacking first.... that just makes it harder on the tank since he has to try harder to pull agro off the DPS, and it makes it harder on the healer because now he has to worry about making sure the squishy DPS doesn't die in the first 5 seconds of the fight since he has all the agro.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

MishraArtificer
09.17.2012 , 12:50 PM | #25
i've never been in a group where the DPS insisted on attacking first.... that just makes it harder on the tank since he has to try harder to pull agro off the DPS, and it makes it harder on the healer because now he has to worry about making sure the squishy DPS doesn't die in the first 5 seconds of the fight since he has all the agro.
This is where Storm/Jet Charge come in, immediately followed up by a Sticky Grenade. I've almost never had problems keeping mobs attention this way.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

XaporKux
09.18.2012 , 03:35 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post
...when you tell your PUG that you're going to CC and they all ask you where CC is and how long you'll be gone.
You'll be surprised how many high level players don't know what cc is (or where he's gone lol)
"Be safe out there"
Est.Nov 2008

Voranis
09.18.2012 , 03:41 PM | #27
When you finish off an enemy player while defending a door on voidstar and look up to see seven other teamates, and no enemies.

"Uh, guys .. where do you suppose they went?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

Voranis
09.18.2012 , 03:44 PM | #28
...when a commando needs on a sage belt.

OMG! I know that guy!
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

Ikod
09.18.2012 , 05:56 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
When you hear your tank snoring on Vent after he pulls the endboss (this actually happened to me in WoW, during our drunken Friday night oldskool raids, good times!)
LOL I may have been in those raids with you!!

When your healer starts running into a wall.

YoshiRaphElan
09.18.2012 , 06:59 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Voranis View Post
When you finish off an enemy player while defending a door on voidstar and look up to see seven other teamates, and no enemies.

"Uh, guys .. where do you suppose they went?"
"D'uh....the other door...OH!"