Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Index of SW:TOR Beta Readers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Index of SW:TOR Beta Readers

elliotcat
09.13.2012 , 09:19 PM | #11
Eep, there's no * by my name for the smuggler, which I did finish.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

kabeone
09.13.2012 , 10:48 PM | #12
Sorry elliotcat misplaced it and put it on Trooper fixed now.

Name: Kabeone

Availability: Free

Classes: Finished stories for Imperial Agent, Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Smuggler, Trooper

Genres: Any

Cred: See Sig

Contact Info: PM to start

Earthmama
09.15.2012 , 11:40 AM | #13
Name: Earthmama

Availability: Free

Classes: Finished stories for Imperial Agent, Sith Warrior, Jedi Consular, Smuggler, Trooper, and Bounty Hunter, am very familiar with the Jedi Knight story.

Genres: Any

Cred: See Sig

Contact Info: PM to start

Note: I'm a good idea person, and a good character person, if you're struggling with fleshing out either of those things I am more then happy to help you bounce ideas around. As for grammar and general editing, I am NOT your go to person, especially considering English was not my first language in writing or speaking, I don't feel confident in helping in that way.

elliotcat
09.15.2012 , 01:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post

Note: I'm a good idea person, and a good character person, if you're struggling with fleshing out either of those things I am more then happy to help you bounce ideas around. As for grammar and general editing, I am NOT your go to person, especially considering English was not my first language in writing or speaking, I don't feel confident in helping in that way.
English wasn't your first language?! I've tried to write fanfiction in languages that weren't my first before, and they turned out crap. I am very, very impressed.

I think I need you to help me with ideas, 'cause I am stuuuuck. Do you have Skype?

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Earthmama
09.15.2012 , 03:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
English wasn't your first language?! I've tried to write fanfiction in languages that weren't my first before, and they turned out crap. I am very, very impressed.

I think I need you to help me with ideas, 'cause I am stuuuuck. Do you have Skype?
I don't have Skype, but I can download it, my mom's been bugging me to get it. I'll PM you when I have it!

elliotcat
09.15.2012 , 03:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
I don't have Skype, but I can download it, my mom's been bugging me to get it. I'll PM you when I have it!
OK, sweet! I should be around this evening...desperately trying to get Aranea to level 31 so she can have pink lightsabers!

Vesaniae
09.21.2012 , 07:17 AM | #17
Just making sure this thread doesn't disappear
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

elliotcat
10.08.2012 , 08:11 AM | #18
idk if you're still updating this but as of last night I finished the agent story.

Vesaniae
10.20.2012 , 03:24 PM | #19
I wish there was a way to request stickies...
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

Irrissa
10.21.2012 , 10:41 AM | #20
I miss forums where you could PM moderators for these requests

BTW is there an IRC for the writers? I have seen mention and wonder if its public? If so can someone PM me the info?
*Rissa (55 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (55 Sage)* Aubrei (55 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)