Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Deluxe Edition Product Code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Digital Deluxe Edition Product Code

relapse
12.19.2011 , 01:15 PM | #1
I ordered the DDE the second day that pre orders were available. I got the pre order code just fine, I got into early access with no problem. Today I checked my credit card statement online it says that I was charged the remaining 75 dollars on the 17th. I still have yet to receive an email saying this happened or an email containing the Product Code.

Cycona
12.19.2011 , 01:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by relapse View Post
I ordered the DDE the second day that pre orders were available. I got the pre order code just fine, I got into early access with no problem. Today I checked my credit card statement online it says that I was charged the remaining 75 dollars on the 17th. I still have yet to receive an email saying this happened or an email containing the Product Code.
Go check your origin account under purchases it will have your code.
WARMADDEN
Acolyte Cycona
charterforumswhytormonger
Beta Squadron 14-610

relapse
12.19.2011 , 02:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cycona View Post
Go check your origin account under purchases it will have your code.
SWTOR doesn't appear in my order history.

sonophax
12.19.2011 , 02:18 PM | #4
I am having this issue as well, but for the standard digital version -- on Origin's website, it claims I have no orders, but in the Origin client it shows The Old Republic as well as the pre-order code. However, this code is only for early game access and I have not received an email with a code for the game itself.

Some help would be appreciated.

Edit: Someone in another thread sent me to www.findmyorder.com/ You only need the last 5 digits of the credit card used on the order as well as the e-mail address associated with the account. I hope it helps.