Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 imperial vs 8 republic in the voidstar ***

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
10 imperial vs 8 republic in the voidstar ***

vorsprung
12.19.2011 , 01:14 PM | #1
its hard enough to deal with level 10's getting in and being useless but now we also have to go up against 10?!?!

seriously?

Corwingeorge
12.19.2011 , 01:14 PM | #2
captain cliffhanger

Blueneko
12.19.2011 , 01:16 PM | #3
My group ran into the "Score and Ditch" Huttball group.

Score in Huttball, leave the Warzone a winner. New players come into the Warzone. We were fighting 13 vs. 8.

/report
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

www.throughvictory.com
RP/PvE - US East - Shien

xomnow
12.19.2011 , 01:30 PM | #4
I only PvPed for the first time today, but it sure seemed odd to me when we entered Voidstar and it was 6 v 3. Needless to say, we got insta-slaughtered.

Ferkles
12.19.2011 , 01:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by xomnow View Post
I only PvPed for the first time today, but it sure seemed odd to me when we entered Voidstar and it was 6 v 3. Needless to say, we got insta-slaughtered.
I'm afraid there's very little BioWare can do against players DC'ing in the loading screens.
Getting a new signature. Eventually~

Spyde
12.19.2011 , 01:47 PM | #6
Everyone should roll Empire.

Then make pvp even more worthless

then we can all huttball together then go have punch and pie

xomnow
12.19.2011 , 01:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ferkles View Post
I'm afraid there's very little BioWare can do against players DC'ing in the loading screens.
Well, sure that was my thought too. We only ever had 3 appear on the ops pane, with none showing as loading (the transparent name I mean). We three were there, and got routed quickly. I thought "did someone drop out before I got here?"

Now, while I agree about BW not being able to control that, wouldn't it seem possible to change the code so the match gets nixed? Well, whatever, I guess we got a few xp and credits for the short time we were there.