Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Couple pertinent (but probably "noobish") questions about WZs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Couple pertinent (but probably "noobish") questions about WZs

lloydbuckley
12.19.2011 , 01:11 PM | #1
1.) How do you, during a match, pull up the menu to find out who is dishing out healing, completing objectives, etc. Or is it only possible at the end? As a tank, I could use this info in order to find out which players to Guard, etc.

2.) On that same subject, when it comes to the start of the match, how do you determine who is heals other than simply asking? (assuming there IS another way). Ex. When I see an operative or sorcerer, I am not certain whether he/she is heals or dps.

Thanks ahead of time! Trying to be the best PvPer I can be ain't easy, but it sure is fun!
That's no moon. It's my ex. From behind.

Ancen
12.19.2011 , 01:14 PM | #2
There unfortunately is no way for either of those, currently. I'd love to be able to check the board mid-match and see how I'm doing.

Utilitybill
12.19.2011 , 01:17 PM | #3
Unfortunately you can't bring up the score board during a match. I think they had planned to have it as an option in the game (as there was a keybind setting, during beta) but have decided against it.

Hopefully it will come in the future.

As to your second question, just ask. I think there is an inspect option, but it's on a drop down off of a drop down, and I'm not sure if it shows talent points or just gear.

lloydbuckley
12.19.2011 , 01:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Utilitybill View Post
As for your second question, just ask. I think there is an inspect option, but it's on a drop down off of a drop down, and I'm not sure if it shows talent points or just gear.

Unfortunately, I only see gear, and not skills. :/

Oh, well! I guess I will do what I have been doing until things change.

Thanks for the replies.
That's no moon. It's my ex. From behind.