Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

darthnish
09.15.2012 , 08:48 AM | #41
idc about a merge, just give people the damn option to transfer OUT, i am not enjoying this game wit hthe current population I DONT want to re roll and spend all the time gearing up a char, just let me G T F O , ppl who want to RP can stay here and RP their hearts out.

jasenbicsak
09.15.2012 , 09:01 AM | #42
I know about all the RP things that are actual events, theres not very many. I have no problem with RPers I think its cool I just dont do it. But just cause this server is called a RP server doesnt mean its only RP, this server is dieing and RP cannot save it. would you like to sit on fleet talking to 5 people for 15 a month...

the polish on the server is gorn, it needs an injection of people
Kajamoto Hannya - Scoundrel of Gav Daragon
"Operation Hearts & Minds, two in the chest one in the head"

Ailie
09.15.2012 , 09:08 AM | #43
I talk to dozens of people every night... again I don't have a problem with the server pop and those who want off I don't think I'd miss

jasenbicsak
09.15.2012 , 09:13 AM | #44
you obviously dont take advantage of all aspects of this game, if they give us server transfers you do realise this server will end up becoming so low they will close it, and your precious RP server will not exist anyway....

Ailie
09.15.2012 , 09:53 AM | #45
I do everything this game has to offer that interests me, again as many others already do.

I'm not against anyone who wants to move to transfer, go right ahead. All I'm saying is leave those who want to stay here behind rather than try and drag us along.

Aedey
09.15.2012 , 10:01 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
I do everything this game has to offer that interests me, again as many others already do.

I'm not against anyone who wants to move to transfer, go right ahead. All I'm saying is leave those who want to stay here behind rather than try and drag us along.
A problem would arise being that if those people left.. it would leave maybe 200 active players left on the server. There would be more for more people to complain about. Each to their own but there are two sides to preferring a transfer over a merge. You'd be doing the same thing with the same people every day until you unsub.
Aedè Nebari - Consular - The Harbinger, Formerly Gav Daragon
I miss my 55ms of lag..
SWG YT-TwoFiveA - Europe - Chimaera

jasenbicsak
09.15.2012 , 10:01 AM | #47
unfortunatly the greater outweight the few, if they give the option to leave over cluster you will end up unsubbing or getting forced to move due to them closing the server

darthnish
09.15.2012 , 10:06 AM | #48
if bioware comes to that compromise im fine with it, i just want off this dead server, but at the same time the ppl who want to stay should be left.

Aedey
09.15.2012 , 10:10 AM | #49
Again, two sides to it. Yes it's their decision & they probably should stay if they want to.. but it may not be what they're expecting..

* You can RP on any server..
* There will be very few left as already seen with European & U.S Servers..
* Bioware will then have an entire new complaint thread about the same thing dealt with months ago.

If it merges that doesn't mean the end of all RP. Hell you'd have more people to RP with.
Aedè Nebari - Consular - The Harbinger, Formerly Gav Daragon
I miss my 55ms of lag..
SWG YT-TwoFiveA - Europe - Chimaera

darthnish
09.15.2012 , 10:13 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Aedey View Post
Again, two sides to it. Yes it's their decision & they probably should stay if they want to.. but it may not be what they're expecting..

* You can RP on any server..
* There will be very few left as already seen with European Servers..
* Bioware will then have an entire new complaint thread about the same thing dealt with months ago.

If it merges that doesn't mean the end of all RP. Hell you'd have more people to RP with.
look mate i dont want a dispute cause it will take bioware AGES TO DO ANYTHING with a dispute in it, instead just open transfers and let us **** and rpers can stay here and do w.e the hell they want..