Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

Chaori
09.19.2012 , 04:48 PM | #121
Even if you have free transfers to the other Oceanic servers, you're still going to have the same issue of low population. Most of the people will flood to one of the servers and the people left on the other two would have an even worse swtor experience. IMO a merge of the 3 Oceanic servers would be perfect, or even cross-server PvP and Group Finder queues would be sufficient.

darthnish
09.19.2012 , 05:04 PM | #122
cannot merge without upsetting hardcore rpers, so screw the merge let us transfer and the rpers can rp about how dead their server is.

Ailie
09.19.2012 , 07:35 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by jasenbicsak View Post
Ok this is completely off topic now and ruining this thread, Ailie if your not for this transfer/cluster thing then dont post in here....all we want is a way out cause our server is DEAD doesnt matter that you can sit around a cantina with your 5 friends /emoting eachother, the other 90% of the population want a variety to play against rather than the 20 pvpers max we have or the 2-3 guilds that do ops.

In the end if they give us a transfer this server will be closed, it will happen we just want it to hurry up
No I will post here so that it's clear that not everybody wants to be merged. You're asking for a solution that effects more than just you, so those who will be effected have the right to speak their opinions, especially since a lot of people here are making this out to be more of an issue than it is.

TrueNovaZero
09.19.2012 , 07:55 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
No I will post here so that it's clear that not everybody wants to be merged. You're asking for a solution that effects more than just you, so those who will be effected have the right to speak their opinions, especially since a lot of people here are making this out to be more of an issue than it is.
Quote: Originally Posted by ingenuityfails View Post
- 100% for free server transfers.
- 100% against a server merge.

So no, not signing this. Especially since 90% of the posts suggesting alternate solutions keep getting deleted, making this look extremely one-sided.

Mydian, Gav Daragon.
Mydian's pointed it out just fine. The difference is, the way you communicate your point begs people to report your post. I'm not surprised if it gets deleted. Mydian's the only one that's stayed critical. He's made it clear, crystal clear whereas all you've managed to do is agitate others. So now I'll be clear. We get it. Move on.

And so you're happy/less miserable, even I'LL help point it out. The "RPers" (that is to say, not all of them) want to stay right where they are. They'd like free transfers but not necessarily merge.

cuttothechase
09.19.2012 , 08:12 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
You've made your opinion clear and thank you for that, however, the fact that you think it not much of an issue means you may be more happy on a server by yourself... your wish will be granted not too far from now if this issue is not addressed very soon
Nerd

Evgen
09.19.2012 , 08:21 PM | #126
I think allowing free transfers is just delaying the inevitable.
It's pretty obvious enough people would transfer off that Bioware would eventually force a merge.
Although I'd also like the option to move back to US West servers

Henu
09.19.2012 , 08:25 PM | #127
i think BW should role Aussie servers into 1 (dalborra) and for those coming from the PVP server can still flag yourself up for the so called open world PVP, there are many MANY people on Dalborra that flag themselves up for PVP and level that way.
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

DropbearSW
09.19.2012 , 08:45 PM | #128
Well, Bioware - can we have a response please?
Master Dar'Nala
Talon (50 Sorc), Psi-Ko (50 Mara), Mash (50 Op)
<BOSS>

Cheezfriend
09.19.2012 , 08:51 PM | #129
also support and /sign this thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534412

this thread is linked in it

Jarlgon
09.19.2012 , 08:52 PM | #130
Comeon EAware respond to the concerns of the many (most APAC players)