Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Agent - Guides, useful threads and links

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Imperial Agent - Guides, useful threads and links

westfelt
02.16.2012 , 08:43 PM | #71
Hi!

Our energy regen is actually:
100%-60%: 5/sec
60%-20%: 3/sec
20%-0%: 2/sec

Apparently they changed it in late beta according to the sithwarrior site.
Also I watched the tooltip ingame and it says what the above numbers show.

/Solon

Rebam
02.17.2012 , 08:44 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by SeuDonym View Post
Sorry gone through the whole thread and didn't see anyone post this.... and I know maybe its out of date now but figured I point it out as its a sticky.

Takedown is only useable at 30% health you can not start out with it.
It's a priority list, not a rotation. He's suggesting that you prioritize Takedown (when it's available) over the other abilities.

Rebam
02.17.2012 , 08:59 AM | #73
Great resource for Agents; hope you keep it up to date!

Does anyone know definitively what MM Sniper stat priorities are? I've seen now a couple of different suggestions that oppose each other (one puts power above...everything. another is a stairstep of values and caps, but I'm unclear as to whether they're suggesting % or actual rating).

I'm terrible at math, but if someone's done it, I'd love to see it laid out simply for my non-theorycrafting brain. I realize stats are going to be weighted differently dependent on gear, but a good guideline would be nice.

BombaLuigi
02.20.2012 , 02:15 AM | #74
is there a "datacron guide" somewhere like there is in the bounty hunter/sith warrior forums?

dweber
02.20.2012 , 11:41 AM | #75
Anyone have a link for a datacron guide for Agents? Saw one for the the warriors and bounty hunters and would like a better idea of what to look out for.

*edit: Wow somehow my browser did not refresh and I had no idea about the above post.
Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun...

Vendince
02.22.2012 , 11:04 AM | #76
I realized that "PVP & DPS leveling build (31/5/5)", the first one under Operative, still isn't on Torhead like the others, so I took the liberty of filling it out there, for consistency's sake. The version on Torguild had two unallocated points, so I put them where they seemed to fit.

PVP & DPS leveling build (31/5/5)

Hope that's of help to anyone.

DarthPunitor
02.25.2012 , 12:17 PM | #77
subbing. glad im reading this while my imperial agent is still a level 1 ^.^
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

Zombtint
02.27.2012 , 05:42 PM | #78
Go check out my channel if you want to become or improve you game as a operative healer.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombtyntGaming

Accurate
02.28.2012 , 06:28 AM | #79
Thanks for the info, really helpfull!
STRAIGHT UP BALLIN'

cartoonchikn
03.01.2012 , 10:20 PM | #80
If you have the Tox Screen talent, Toxin Scan will provide a small heal as well, which is useful considering the skill consumes no energy and has no cooldown.

This is wrong. Toxic scan has a CD and costs 10 energy. The CD is short though.