Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Agent - Guides, useful threads and links

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes

Barbiewan
12.29.2011 , 10:57 AM | #31
Thanks for creating this great forum. One minor error, Vector wears light armor and Doctor Lokin wears medium armor. Snipers rule

Cara-Pan
12.30.2011 , 07:16 AM | #32
Great post! thanks for that, rolled my Agent the other day and cruised ever since, i'm going for an Operative and leveling as a Medic so the info on your post has been invaluable to me!!! Both PVE and PVP has been great fun, the class can adapt to anything and the story line rules. My other char is a 38 Jugg and the poor sucker has just hit the subs bench!
"Let's jump on board, and cut them to pieces." - Ma-Tr"

mocookiezplz
12.30.2011 , 03:09 PM | #33
Just a heads up your link for companions and gifts needs to be fixed. You can still get to the page by navigating the site... but its not a direct link.

http://www.swtorface.com/p/imperial-...nion-list.html

~edit And awesome job on the guide

Lucanthis
12.30.2011 , 05:15 PM | #34
PVP & DPS leveling build (31/5/5)
From what I've seen if it's essentially the best damage-focused build out there for the operative. Obviously it won't be viable as a endgame healing spec, but Operatives can still effectively heal in groups/flashpoints without really investing too heavily in the medic tree (which is still pretty godawful).

Please Reup this build .. link is broken

Obsivus
12.30.2011 , 09:51 PM | #35
Thanks all, I will fix it all soon and add more useful things!

Best regards

Obsivus
Agent Obsivus - Bloodworthy - Guild Status: Searching Hardcore top PVP guild
Peek-a-boo, I see you. You can't see me, but I see you and my spotter can too. I pull the trigger, the beam flies. Jedi watch as one of their own dies

electrolov
12.31.2011 , 07:02 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucanthis View Post
PVP & DPS leveling build (31/5/5)
From what I've seen if it's essentially the best damage-focused build out there for the operative. Obviously it won't be viable as a endgame healing spec, but Operatives can still effectively heal in groups/flashpoints without really investing too heavily in the medic tree (which is still pretty godawful).

Please Reup this build .. link is broken
is that the right spec for a pvp/dps build, looks like healer.

drTroX
01.01.2012 , 02:42 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by electrolov View Post
is that the right spec for a pvp/dps build, looks like healer.
it's a concealment build

5/31/5

Krozzy
01.02.2012 , 10:56 PM | #38
Just made a little video to help anyone struggling with high level operatives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDSLy...1&feature=plcp
The Realm of Thyilia!
New ORPG with inspiration from BioWare
[Click here for our Project]

Jollyrogerr
01.03.2012 , 04:45 AM | #39
I wonder what build in raid pve provides more damage. Engeneering or marksmanship? Due to ballistic shield engeneering build is much more useful for raids. Currently I have this build and it suits me.
Also another question - what's the cap for accuracy? It's definitaly clear, that sniper is the highest crit dependable class and the correlation should be as folllows: crit-surge-power. But accuracy plays a huge role and knowng the cap would prevent us from slacking.

nickdekline
01.03.2012 , 06:05 PM | #40
question about your keybinds, when I go into cover the bars swaps to a cover one, any way to disable the switch or should I have separate binds for both?