Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Agent - Guides, useful threads and links

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Imperial Agent - Guides, useful threads and links

Stensig
12.24.2011 , 05:14 AM | #21
I give this thread my recommendation and will bookmark it. Thank you very much for your hassle with this wonderful guide

Infiltratrex
12.24.2011 , 11:30 AM | #22
Thanks for the info got to say im so happy to have picked this class it is so powerful in PVP AND PVE
Massos the bounty hunter.
Cruel but kind
DPS/HEALER

Sylanthia
12.24.2011 , 04:15 PM | #23
Where does the information from companion gifts come from? When I give Kaliyo gifts I get different results:

Favorite: Weapons
Love: Luxury, Underworld Goods
Like: Military Gear, Tech
Indifferent: Cultural, Courting, Imperial Artifacts, Republic Artifacts, Trophy

Green quality of the same rank as her affection level gives 96 points for favorite, 54 for loved, and 24 for liked.

Fentanyl
12.25.2011 , 05:07 AM | #24
I would have appreciated a direct citation for http://imperialsniper.com in your Sniper PvE/PvP builds section -- as I note many of them are quoted directly from my blog.

You may also want to consider creating a separate blog section in the initial post. Not everything I discuss is beginner information, though I often answer "new player" questions.
< Anesthesia >
[No amount of security- ] S N I P E R [ -can prevent infiltration.]

appleartem
12.25.2011 , 05:51 AM | #25
Hello agents!
Somebody have info about crit and power? What is the favorite for Sniper?
Crit/Power 50/50, 30/70, 70/30 or any others?
KAJIDIC
THE EMPIRE’S SECRET WEAPON
WEBSITE l VIDEO l PODCAST
"PvP Is Our Business"

Fentanyl
12.25.2011 , 12:59 PM | #26
Thanks for adding the link, Obsivus. *salute*
< Anesthesia >
[No amount of security- ] S N I P E R [ -can prevent infiltration.]

Kaoci
12.26.2011 , 06:19 AM | #27
Hey id just like to ask on what peoples opinions are to maybe giving the sniper class like a 30 second moveable stealth or like a standing in one spot kind of camouflage?

The reason i would like to see this kind of system to the class is because i believe it would give sniper a little bit more of a tactical advantage by allowing them to get into a good position in things like warzones and world pvp because it does feel pretty crap when you just get a chance to use cover in the warzone or world pvp and the enemy is already on top off you and making you have to pop all cooldowns just to try and survive.
A smart hunter trusts no one but his own instinct and skills.

Collector Edition Owner with VIP Access

aldmw
12.26.2011 , 06:57 AM | #28
Probably a silly question, but what counts as poison for skills such as tactical opportunity and culling? Dots like corrosive dart or acid blade? Thanks.

Rickymoritz
12.28.2011 , 12:02 PM | #29
Great post thank you for all the hard work That all of you guys did in this post. It will help me greatly. I level 24 opp medic and loving it. Thanks Again

bigheadbrandon
12.28.2011 , 09:22 PM | #30
i saw somewhere a list of combinations for matrix shards to make certain relics, i cant for the life of me remember where

anyone have any cunning heavy combinations for relics?