Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aussie players dropping like flys due to 20-50 min wait time in pvp queue(peak time)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Aussie players dropping like flys due to 20-50 min wait time in pvp queue(peak time)

chargedd
09.13.2012 , 01:26 AM | #1
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE..

I love this game, one of the only things i hate is waiting 45 minutes for a warzone queue to pop. All i enjoy doing is pvp, so it gets pretty annoying for me and most of my friends. 20-30 people in pub/imp fleet during peak playing time is not good enough and lets not even talk about off peak where waitign 2 hours for a queue to pop is normal. We need a server merge or cross server pvp.
Ive been playing this game since it was released and if there is nothing to help our server problem by patch 1.4, that will be it for me and i know plenty more that will be doing the same. most of our pvpers have quit for this reason.

Please bioware don't just focus on helping the American/European servers when you are about to lose 70-100% of your players on Master Dar'Nala.

HyperThomas
09.13.2012 , 01:39 AM | #2
+1, please do something
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Darth-Rammstein
09.13.2012 , 01:42 AM | #3
Either they need to merge all three of your servers together or just get rid of them and have you play on US servers or something. You might have more latency but at least there will be people.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Jerro
09.13.2012 , 01:44 AM | #4
my thoughts on the issue is that BW Think the f2p will fill servers, before the f2p nothing will change. and we see the same issue on all servers, but i can imagine it is much worse for APAC servers tho

HyperThomas
09.13.2012 , 01:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerro View Post
my thoughts on the issue is that BW Think the f2p will fill servers, before the f2p nothing will change. and we see the same issue on all servers, but i can imagine it is much worse for APAC servers tho
30 on republic fleet at prime time kinda sucks, yeah :/
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

chargedd
09.13.2012 , 01:57 AM | #6
i have no problems with going to an American server, there's just no chance I'm re-rolling another toon and leveling it again, I would rather quit.

zhedeyenite
09.13.2012 , 02:10 AM | #7
We had 120ish on Dalborra fleet last night which was great. Got a couple of ranked games (very rare) and only ~5min waits between regular wz pops. I just wish i could have the non-stop pvp of gw2 in swtor.

Maybe f2p will bring in more people but wz limits may affect that too. 30 on fleet is a joke, i feel sorry for you guys. Besides merging all 3 servers or pulling the plug and transferring us back to US servers, what else can they do?
Valorous/Ascent - Casual - Social OCEANIC Republic guild
Elkizrah/Elkizor
Seraphic Nexus - Imperial PVP OCEANIC guild
Elkivox

Himeji_Endless
09.13.2012 , 02:22 AM | #8
The server merge for me so far has been great ... i went from a dead Ajunta Pall to a lively The Bastion ... we have lots of open world pvp action ... WZs pop fast on the main playtime hours and weekends and the game seems populated here w/ a decent GTN. I think that server merges for the APAC players would hopefully yield a better environment w/ more people together.

MŲurnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

Didy_Kush
09.13.2012 , 02:28 AM | #9
Yes Dalborra is death as well

Slicktime
09.13.2012 , 02:33 AM | #10
of course bw will do absolutely nothing about it... they don't need to listen to us its not like we are actually paying for the game.......