Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Request to the Galactic Underworld. (OOC & Sign-ups)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
Formal Request to the Galactic Underworld. (OOC & Sign-ups)

LogicLoup
09.14.2012 , 12:31 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
Yeah, so basically, the vote comes down to you people. Do you want to do this on Thuzad's site, or here? Unless Thuzad has other plans?
While keeping FR and any future formalities here does have the advantage of keeping us more generally visible to the rest of the TOR community, thereby increasing the chances that we'll draw in more new and interesting people (ONE OF US. ONE OF US.), moving offsite does seem to be more generally advantageous. It keeps our unsubscribed co-authors in the loop and offers us much greater administrative and authorial flexibility.

Edited to note: Watching snarktacular commentary pop up on the spreadsheet is hilariously awesome

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

legolegion
09.14.2012 , 12:36 PM | #32
can i consider joining, after it start`s to see if it is for me?

drfumblez
09.14.2012 , 12:48 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
can i consider joining, after it start`s to see if it is for me?
Absolutely. Give it a week or two to get stumbling, and if you like what you see, feel free.

Karaiblis
09.14.2012 , 02:22 PM | #34
Can we do both sites? I'd hate to abandon this one and people in the community have no way to join in. But I can understand having a site for those without accounts to keep up, can the posts be mirrored to both? I don't think it would be too much work just to copy past your post to both spots, and someone to post here for the few who can't?

Name: Kara Iblis
Species: Human
Allegiance: Imperial or neutral
Profession: Agent
Primary Weapon(s): Vibro knives, blaster.
Secondary Weapon(s): Is trained in the use of a wide range weaponry and hand to hand combat.
Miscellaneous Item(s): Fairly improvisational for what she can wear or needs along. Almost always has some form of weapon integrated into her attire.
Biography: Attractive, efficent, and well trained as an agent, infiltrator, and spy by the Empire, it's unsure if she works for them still, or independently.
Passion Strength Power Victory Freedom
Kovrai Ebon Hawk Rysari
Subscription referral link for free stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/DnTB8N

Ardim
09.14.2012 , 02:53 PM | #35
I choose both sites, though I'm leaning to Thuzad's site. If people decide to unsub from this game, but want to stick around for this RP, then they still have an opportunity to continue on Thuzad's site.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Sacrmeno
09.14.2012 , 02:57 PM | #36
I would prefer to do it here, but I don't mind doing it on the other site.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

drfumblez
09.14.2012 , 03:09 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Sacrmeno View Post
*children stuff*
Ok, i'm all for free use of characters and ideas, but that really seems to limit how much you'll get to interact. Unless Hutts always hand teens their own ships?

Also, children. They might be shot by less. . . scrupulous members. *cough*meanken*cough*

meanken
09.14.2012 , 03:27 PM | #38
Ok, i'm all for free use of characters and ideas, but that really seems to limit how much you'll get to interact. Unless Hutts always hand teens their own ships?

Also, children. They might be shot by less. . . scrupulous members. *cough*meanken*cough*
yep /nod

Sacrmeno
09.14.2012 , 03:29 PM | #39

Yeah...didn't think about that. Will have to include something to let them get a ship....hmm..... But, Valros and Tharbine can defend themselves.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

meanken
09.14.2012 , 03:50 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Sacrmeno View Post
Don't own any ships. Tharbine just basicly lugged stuff around on Eriadu, and Corav just takes apart droids and such. (Also can defend himself fairly well)
sorry, but if a trained imperial agent, who has killed jedi before, attacked you......you would not have any chance. no offence