Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Request to the Galactic Underworld. (OOC & Sign-ups)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
Formal Request to the Galactic Underworld. (OOC & Sign-ups)

drfumblez
10.08.2012 , 06:40 PM | #141
Blanky blank.

drfumblez
11.10.2012 , 12:56 PM | #142

LogicLoup
11.10.2012 , 01:09 PM | #143
Yay exposition!

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

Gelious
12.12.2012 , 06:24 AM | #144
Wait what... you left planet without contacting Serlynne and more importantly without telling me? Not cool, guys.
Now i have to update my already written post...
"No, they will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa, SWTOR
Gelious, Sith Marauder 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;
Xatras, Jedi Guardian 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;

drfumblez
12.23.2012 , 02:22 AM | #145
Hello Everyone. i think, just for the holidays, that everyone here should take a break from writing, and spend some time with their families.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone.

Maaruin
02.08.2013 , 11:16 AM | #146
I joined again with a supporting character for Hoth. Here's the short bio:

Name: Tabers Arnn
Species: Human
Official Allegiance: Empire / Covert Allegiance: Republic
Profession: Scout Technician
Primary Weapon(s): Scout Blaster Rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): Concussion Tech Blade
Miscellaneous Item(s): scouting tech (lifeform sensor, electronic sensor, seismic sensor, electrobinoculars, multi-positioning-system, in some cases scout droid(s)), survival equipment

Biography:

Born on Belkadan during the Great Galactic War, which was an Imperial ally at that time. Enlisted for the Belkadan Planetary Forces at age 18 and served as forward observer for the artillery during the last stages of the Great Galactic war. The Belkadan Planetary Forces were integrated into the Imperial Army after the Treaty of Coruscant. Stationed on Balmorra for two years*. Afterwards further technical training and transfer to the 3rd Scouting Squad on Hoth as Scout Technician.

*During this time he got in contact with the Balmorran Resistance and later the SIS.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

drfumblez
06.12.2013 , 01:30 AM | #147
Holy crap, 6 posts, crap we had a backlog.

drfumblez
06.12.2013 , 02:03 AM | #148
I honestly don't even know how many people follow our RP, but we've truly moved to another site, mostly. The link is right here, feel free to come join, talk, heck, maybe even throw ideas at us. We'd love to hear them.

We'll switching to final gear here, so Formal Request will most likely be finishing quite soon. Keep an eye out for updates here, as I'll try to give you the blow-by-blow of the transition to our next RP.