Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fully min/max PvP MM sniper gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Fully min/max PvP MM sniper gear

Ryvirath
09.30.2012 , 02:16 PM | #11
Actually I've just started to hit a few 1000+ dps games as lethality now that I've begun optimizing. It's pretty awesome to watch cull do 16k damage. It's like a symphony of numbers flooding out of your targets head.

ParagonAX
10.03.2012 , 01:55 PM | #12
Thanks guys for the great answers.

I've played around with tinkering stats a little, and came up with this:
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...5-1c3ee5b13686
(items in Wish tab)

I know there are a some things that could be swapped (i.e. 64C/12P vs 53C/39P mods), but my primary concern is this:

I think there is way too much Surge at 371, when I should be shooting for approximately 250. Almost all of my surge comes from the Adept Enhancements. The problem is, though, that the only other viable alternative Enhancement would be the Initiative Enhancement with Accuracy and Power. If I swap out 2 of my Adept for Initiative Enhancements, I will lower my Surge to ~250ish, but have too much Accuracy. The only way to lower that Accuracy would be to swap out my Implants, which I really don't see any alternatives for.

Could someone make any suggestions with this? How could I decrease Surge on this character while keeping Accuracy/Crit constant, and possibly increase Power/Cunning?

Svii
10.04.2012 , 02:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post
Could someone make any suggestions with this? How could I decrease Surge on this character while keeping Accuracy/Crit constant, and possibly increase Power/Cunning?
Swap two Surge Enhancements for Power/Alacrity perhaps? I've been toying with this idea, but still need a couple WH pieces before I can Min/Max.

ParagonAX
10.04.2012 , 08:13 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Svii View Post
Swap two Surge Enhancements for Power/Alacrity perhaps? I've been toying with this idea, but still need a couple WH pieces before I can Min/Max.
That would unfortunately be swapping a stat that is over DR cap for a stat that is completely useless

Ryvirath
10.04.2012 , 06:32 PM | #15
That would unfortunately be swapping a stat that is over DR cap for a stat that is completely useless
I've been running the battlemaster field medic system (over the WH, has more cunning) and am hitting the same problem. I'll probably switch to the one with power and alacrity as it gives a larger boost to damage and allows me to address crit and surge through mods/enhancements which is easier. It does seem like some amount of alacrity is going to be in the cards regardless.

Svii
10.05.2012 , 12:58 AM | #16
Point is, 2x Surge mods gives you barely 2% crit multiplier. 2x Alacrity mods gives you about 4% channel speed. That's all there is to it.

ParagonAX
10.05.2012 , 07:17 AM | #17
So there is no other setup to decrease surge and get more power/cunning?

I've been shooting for Ryvirath's stats on post #4 but it seems that is a fantasy...

Ryvirath
10.05.2012 , 09:22 AM | #18
So there is no other setup to decrease surge and get more power/cunning?

I've been shooting for Ryvirath's stats on post #4 but it seems that is a fantasy...
Those are stats that I'm pretty much at.

ParagonAX
10.05.2012 , 09:30 AM | #19
Can you please post a Mr. Robot profile? I'm not doubting you at all, but just can't seem to replicate it.

DonSasquatcho
10.07.2012 , 05:13 PM | #20
In PvP, I would try to keep your accuracy close to 220 (100%) ... I also have 2 off hands to switch surge for accuracy ( (+53) for when I face a team with a lot of high def (shadow tanks, ops, etc), which is very common lately.