Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh Bioware, you so original. (new tier gear)

Hockeyfan
09.10.2012 , 09:03 PM | #51
Why are the Republic gear sets never cool looking? Still haven't seen a set of green robes for a knight either.
Jacen Solo
Skywalker Legacy

willybot
09.10.2012 , 09:05 PM | #52
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any new or decent armor sets until FTP and the Cartel Shop opens up. They *know* people are willing to shell out cash for clothes and dyes, so from their perspective 'free' armor sets might as well be re-colors.

DuckKing
09.10.2012 , 09:15 PM | #53
All the end-game armor in this game is a complete joke! Once again like i've been saying since March...

BIOWARE IS LAZY!

GavinPatterson
09.10.2012 , 09:29 PM | #54
I will seriously pay 25$ for something decent from the cash shop - i still can't get over this - this is not content this is trash. EWARE you wanna save some money? Tell whoever has been the brains behind this junk to just stop putting their hands up during the meetings.
Barsen'thor; Jedi Master, Council member, mender of the rift and master of hidden knowledge

Yogol
09.10.2012 , 09:30 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
Or that they can take out mods and put them in items they like , but lets just keep the **** fit going.
You can't if you want to keep the set bonus.

Try again.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Yogol
09.10.2012 , 09:31 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by GavinPatterson View Post
I will seriously pay 25$ for something decent from the cash shop
If they do that, you can be sure that people will leave: charging $$$ for pretty armor to wear and let the rest only wear recolored stuff.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Talimar
09.10.2012 , 09:36 PM | #57
Attrocious.

psikofunkster
09.10.2012 , 10:01 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Yogol View Post
If they do that, you can be sure that people will leave: charging $$$ for pretty armor to wear and let the rest only wear recolored stuff.
nahhh im willing to play for all these tier gears.

RikHar
09.10.2012 , 10:24 PM | #59
Some naive person said the, "Bounty Hunter armor doesn't look bad." What the devil you're talking about? It's the same atrocious looking armor they have now, ecept it's a different color.

What the devil is BioWare thinking? Is it too much trouble to come up with new ideas for new armor designs? Fire the people you have now as they're idea of the armor designs they've come up with aren't worth the time they took to put it together.

Toweleeeie
09.10.2012 , 10:28 PM | #60
I just canceled my sub because of these re-colors.
I like turtles