Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oh Bioware, you so original. (new tier gear)

Darka
09.11.2012 , 01:23 PM | #171
We need an A-Tab ASAP
THE DEFENDER PROGRAM - Gaming Community Est 2006
Information
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

GooseGrims
09.11.2012 , 01:34 PM | #172
what disappoints me most about them re-coloring armor is that they will never let us color the armor ourselves. i think i will save my next 2 labor ready checks and buy GW2, my guild is over thier anyways.
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Hessen
09.11.2012 , 01:44 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
The thing is most of the armor skins represented by the greens/blues in the game are already in game as oranges from world drops and/or crafting.
They really aren't. Many, maybe, but most? No.
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Asavar
09.11.2012 , 01:49 PM | #174
Tier gear has never, ever been re-used in any mmo..

Amirite?

Hessen
09.11.2012 , 01:58 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonBraun View Post
On the bright side, all those displaced City of Heroes refugees should feel right at home here in ToR, come December...
Given the level of customisation of characters in CoH compared to TOR, I don't think they'll be staying long.
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting

Tatile
09.11.2012 , 02:00 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Asavar View Post
Tier gear has never, ever been re-used in any mmo..

Amirite?

You have a point, we don't have an ugly dead fish try eat our heads. I was just hoping for something more from Bioware. They had such a great reputation and this is just one of the many average things they've produced. If you go to a restaurant which has a great reputation and get served average-at-best food, of course you're going to be disappointed. If you go to an average restaurant and get average food, that's fine, it's expected.

Cymate
09.11.2012 , 02:25 PM | #177
The only problems I see with the armors is that the yellow and red outfits have duct tape holding the boots and some around the wrist. Must be uncomfortable to dance the Bollywood dances
Also the hole is too low and on the wrong side to be really usefull...

Should have taken exemple on the space cowboy bottom right: the hole in the mini skirt is perfectly positioned.
Yea it leaves the crotch area exposed but the planks sticking out of the boots and the 10 or so different colors (thx god I'm color blind) along with the tin foil hat help distract the attention.

I won't even talk about the brain dead appendages on the other space clown outfits.

imperialmerc
09.11.2012 , 02:52 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Hessen View Post
I've voted with my wallet. I'll be back when hood toggle is in.
I have joined you sir. But I'm leaving so that they can bring in more story content which is why I bought this game, not raids. Those are things you run once with some friends to get the story then go do something else that actually does something.
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

imperialmerc
09.11.2012 , 02:55 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Don't give them ideas or we'll have 30 minute poorly animated episodes of SW:TOR in the cash shop that won't even tell us about the meaning of friendship or how awesome it is to go on adventures (cookies if you can name the two cartoons).
Something I don't know and Dora
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

FlippinFlapJack
09.11.2012 , 03:02 PM | #180
I would pay real $$$ (not much) to be able to dress up like the "droogs" from A Clockwork Orange!
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi