Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Dispatch Terror From Beyond

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Dispatch Terror From Beyond
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ifrica
09.17.2012 , 05:35 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Legosrcool View Post
I have the game but had to cancel my subscription because i moved from texas to indiana.I got on the game and tryed to do companion customization i could'nt find it.where is it?
on the PTS i guess? =)
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Pulian Snowdrifter - Sorcerer
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

DarthVengeant
09.26.2012 , 10:44 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Czuttaine View Post
I agree with your suggestions there. I would also love those to be implement sooner or later in the game. But the 6-7 suggestions are for me, a little bit overboard. Seems like you want things all to be easy and fast. You said you play the game to relax and enjoy. Why not take the time and enjoy the taxi ride? Elevators that takes time to go up and down? What would you want? An elevator that would warp speed you to the next floor? lol I don't mean to be rude here, just saying my observations.
Because once you get two character to 50 you get sick of waiting for everything. Easy? Was it "easy" getting two character to 50? No, I think people earn the ability to make things faster and not have to wait for taxis and long elevators. I see nothing "relaxing" about having to wait for those, when you have already done it 100 times before.

MorgonKara
09.26.2012 , 03:57 PM | #43
Looks awesome but I'd be more excited to see more single-player/solo content added to TOR quite frankly. The typical "fight the giant monster" WOW model of raiding isn't that interesting to me anymore or dealing with all the multiplayer gamer egos. I quit my guild because all they did was argue about raiding.
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

DarthVengeant
09.27.2012 , 04:36 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgonKara View Post
Looks awesome but I'd be more excited to see more single-player/solo content added to TOR quite frankly. The typical "fight the giant monster" WOW model of raiding isn't that interesting to me anymore or dealing with all the multiplayer gamer egos. I quit my guild because all they did was argue about raiding.
Yes, I am in my 3rd Guild. One died because of drama, the other because of drama. I would rather be able to play this entire game alone and NEVER deal with other humans.

And remember when Bioware said you can play the game alone? Ya, that goes on the list of lies.

The dungeon fight model needs to die. Guild Wars 2 does something better with their "events". At least you don't get so bored.