Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ec nm

logankeepes
09.10.2012 , 12:50 PM | #1
I was under the impression that NM EC would be dropping in 1.4. Is this still a thing?
Zakiri - lvl 50 Sage DPS -- Zakera - lvl 50 Smuggler Healer
Zakbane - lvl 50 Vanguard Tank
The Harbinger

jediluck
09.10.2012 , 12:57 PM | #2
If I remember right, they said that they plan for Nightmare Mode to be sometime after 1.4. They wanted it to be unique from SM and HM and wanted it to be right. I also think that with the difficulty it will bring, most people will have to have a good amount of gear from HM and also potentially some from the new operation's HM.

Codek
09.10.2012 , 12:57 PM | #3
Unless they get the transfers working, I doubt it.

They want it tested thoroughly to create a fine tuned and near impossible creation. If people are not able to test it in a full self customized BH/Campaign gear with complete augments, then it seems a bit useless to include it.
~Codek

Envyyyyyyy
09.10.2012 , 02:51 PM | #4
From what I read and understand. Not only will Nightmare EC be coming out after, but also a revamp to EV Nightmare and KP Nightmare. So it will honestly be about 3 new operations. Not exactly new, but new mechanics, new loot, etc..

So here soon it should look like this ...
EC Hard mode, EC NiM, EV NiM, KP NiM, and Terror from beyond, and Terror from beyond HM. That would be a full productive raid schedule for groups trying to max out their comms and black hole crafting etc.

That's a lot of raiding!!!
Vital (Shadow) Mondavi (Guardian) Midnight (Sage) Lavado (sorcerer) Enviously (Vanguard) Avaya (Operative) Anderson (Sentinel)
Thats No Moon (Founder / GM)

The_Duck
09.11.2012 , 11:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Envyyyyyyy View Post
From what I read and understand. Not only will Nightmare EC be coming out after, but also a revamp to EV Nightmare and KP Nightmare. So it will honestly be about 3 new operations. Not exactly new, but new mechanics, new loot, etc..
please share the link to this wonderous information you received.
are you sure it came from this dimension?
- The Duck