Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Knightless: A Jedi Knight Alternate Universe

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Knightless: A Jedi Knight Alternate Universe

Earthmama
09.22.2012 , 05:57 AM | #31
*giggles* Oh man, not amused Scourge is hilarious!!!

SveinEternity
09.22.2012 , 06:06 AM | #32
I loved not amused scourge lol!
The Eternity Legacy

Vesaniae
09.22.2012 , 07:10 AM | #33
I love it! I can just imagine that Scourge would very much like to facepalm at that moment...
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

kabeone
09.22.2012 , 12:23 PM | #34
@Everyone thanks! Not amused Scourge does not enjoy the scrutiny and has no idea how he ended up at a dinner party, he's really hoping someone dies <_< >_>

Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Omg! I just came across this, and wow, just wow. And the art! *fans self* I sooo love Scourge looking not very amused. <3 I really love seeing the visuals for the writing.
Thanks! Always good to see another member of the Scourge-love club

kabeone
09.25.2012 , 04:58 PM | #35
Knightless #1 Page 2, there were a lot of people in this scene. Thank you again to everyone who let me use their Sith.

Knightless #1 Page 2

Comic Script for this page with my notes to myself left in as I started to draw:
Spoiler

Earthmama
09.25.2012 , 07:38 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Knightless #1 Page 2, there were a lot of people in this scene. Thank you again to everyone who let me use their Sith.

Knightless #1 Page 2

Comic Script for this page with my notes to myself left in as I started to draw:
Spoiler
Wonderful as always, I heart that Teah was amused, and OMG Nalenne's face made me spit pop from laughter.

iamthehoyden
09.26.2012 , 08:35 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Seating starting with Scourge (back to camera), Jestra, A’tro, Lachris, Rateah, Nalenne. (Is it possible to show 6 people at the table in one frame?) Four slaves bring in the meal. Four are too many there are 10 people in this room, that's just dumb. screw you writing.
Lol, I love the notes. They look like mine which makes me feel better, hehe.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
10.05.2012 , 03:08 AM | #38
Knightless #1 Page 3 I made a bunch of process gifs for this.

Knightless #1 Page 3

Comic Script for Page

Spoiler

Two more pages to go for this little piece. I'm curious as to whether or not I should keep posting the short story first or should I make it a "surprise"? I've already written a lot for Knightless and posted it in the Alt-U thread but I may have to rewrite some of it to fit better since I seem to be going down the internal monologue by Scourge route, and I may have mostly internal monologue by Coremi as well.

kabeone
10.09.2012 , 11:56 AM | #39
Knightless Page 4

Completely Inaccurate Comic Script
Spoiler

Ended up changing the sequence because there's no way Coremi would pause to look at Scourge after she throws an explosive on the table. So she looks up at him as she throws down the bomb. I tried to give her a surprised yet kind of "hey there that's a good looking...oh yeah bomb..." look.

Earthmama
10.09.2012 , 12:16 PM | #40
YAY dead Lachris!!!