Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Knightless: A Jedi Knight Alternate Universe

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Knightless: A Jedi Knight Alternate Universe

bright_ephemera
09.19.2012 , 04:33 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Eeee yes! Considering Nalenne's love of comic books, I have to use her, it would be so funny because technically this would be a Republic side comic book that she would be downloading illegally, then she'd see her own face... rampage! So one from bright_ephemera, Vesaniae, Earthmama and iamthehoyden when she gets home. Yay!
Bursting into Coruscant Comics' headquarters..."You! I want a word with the creative director for this Knightless drivel!"

"S-she - uh - she's very busy, ma'am-"

"It will be a very short word. I could leave a message - " Nalenne drew her saber - "but I doubt you want to take it for her."
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

iamthehoyden
09.19.2012 , 06:07 PM | #22
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/w...psac27dc52.jpg
My baby Sithlets. Zram and Jestra. Feel free to use or not, I'm providing them purely as options.

Zram is an arrogant dethroned Sith who intends to take back his rightful position. (But mostly I made him for the hotness factor.)
Jestra is the motherf------ queen in her own mind. She doesn't just want to become a Sith, she wants to rule them all and grind anyone who gave her trouble as a slave under her heel.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
09.19.2012 , 06:11 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Bursting into Coruscant Comics' headquarters..."You! I want a word with the creative director for this Knightless drivel!"

"S-she - uh - she's very busy, ma'am-"

"It will be a very short word. I could leave a message - " Nalenne drew her saber - "but I doubt you want to take it for her."
haha, I'm totally going to try to draw that

Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/w...psac27dc52.jpg
My baby Sithlets. Zram and Jestra. Feel free to use or not, I'm providing them purely as options.

Zram is an arrogant dethroned Sith who intends to take back his rightful position. (But mostly I made him for the hotness factor.)
Jestra is the motherf------ queen in her own mind. She doesn't just want to become a Sith, she wants to rule them all and grind anyone who gave her trouble as a slave under her heel.
Oooo zabrak yes please. Poor Scourge, having dinner in a room full of Sithy estrogen.

kabeone
09.20.2012 , 01:56 AM | #24
The pages with my volunteer victims will probably take me forever to draw but here is a preview of the lovely ladies looking flirty at Lord Scourge. You know you would!

Also, if you do not want your character's name on there let me know, I will leave it off and if you don't like it or have a critique I welcome any comments but I suck so I may not be able to accommodate changes.

Thar be an image in the spoiler
Spoiler

SveinEternity
09.20.2012 , 04:12 AM | #25
The pages with my volunteer victims will probably take me forever to draw but here is a preview of the lovely ladies looking flirty at Lord Scourge. You know you would!

Also, if you do not want your character's name on there let me know, I will leave it off and if you don't like it or have a critique I welcome any comments but I suck so I may not be able to accommodate changes.

Thar be an image in the spoiler
Spoiler
I lolled and in my opinion Atr'o looks like a sexy beast..... Awkward lol
The Eternity Legacy

bright_ephemera
09.20.2012 , 06:08 AM | #26
whoa, Rateah's a babe! Love 'em all!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Vesaniae
09.20.2012 , 06:40 AM | #27
Oooh, I like!

Quote: Originally Posted by SveinEternity View Post
I lolled and in my opinion Atr'o looks like a sexy beast..... Awkward lol
As it should be.
Indeed.
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

iamthehoyden
09.20.2012 , 09:26 AM | #28
hahaha!!! Of course they would These look awesome, I'm always impressed by your abilities.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

kabeone
09.22.2012 , 02:43 AM | #29
I did not plan to make this page but I wanted to credit the people who let me borrow their characters names/faces and sacrifice them to the gratuitous violence gods. So here it is title page:

Knightless #1 Title Page

Fake Comic Script for this page:
Spoiler

Lunafox
09.22.2012 , 03:38 AM | #30
Omg! I just came across this, and wow, just wow. And the art! *fans self* I sooo love Scourge looking not very amused. <3 I really love seeing the visuals for the writing.
My debut novel ETERNITY AWAITS available now!