Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Christian Guild

jffroese
09.09.2012 , 11:03 AM | #1
Hey I am not trying to discriminate against anyone and I don't want to upset anyone but I would like to join a guild of people who believe in the same thing as me. I want to join a Christian guild but I can't find one that is not on a locked server. Does anyone know of one that I could join on one of the servers that isn't locked.

Thanks to anyone that helps.

Roostah
09.09.2012 , 11:10 AM | #2
Have you checked out the Roleplay server?

jffroese
09.09.2012 , 11:15 AM | #3
I have asked around on one but some suggested looking at a more popular server like pvp or pve

NatusPerEnsem
09.09.2012 , 11:20 AM | #4
Obviously, there are a lot of Christians playing. There are a lot of Christians in general. Lol. However, in a game where players immerse themselves (RPing or not) in a sci-fi fantasy in a galaxy far far away, making guilds that focus on real-life topics that don't exist in-story just aren't on most people's minds.

Posting here is definitely your best chance to find what you're looking for. This is where people from all "servers" come. However, consider the fact that a number of guilds are formed of friends and may de-facto be Christian guilds, without it being policy.

jffroese
09.09.2012 , 11:23 AM | #5
Thanks, I do realise that not everyone thinks about real life things like this in-game, but I would be happy with one of those Guilds that is made of a bunch of friends and isn't exactly called a Christian guild but is just because of the beliefs of everyone in the Guild. And again thanks for your input.

jffroese
09.09.2012 , 11:25 AM | #6
Yes I was considering forming one myself, but I would like to find one that is already established because I am not much of a leader, and also I am not always going to be available.

TheBBP
09.09.2012 , 11:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jffroese View Post
Hey I am not trying to discriminate against anyone and I don't want to upset anyone but I would like to join a guild of people who believe in the same thing as me. I want to join a Christian guild but I can't find one that is not on a locked server. Does anyone know of one that I could join on one of the servers that isn't locked.

Thanks to anyone that helps.
Grace by Faith (click) on The Harbinger West Coast PVE server. Really good folks.
Crosswire -The Ebon Hawk Server
Co-Leader, The Way of the Maker - Family style Christian guild.

jffroese
09.09.2012 , 12:05 PM | #8
thanks very much! I have applied to grace by faith and hopefully will be asked to join soon . Thanks again everyone.

Beansoup
09.09.2012 , 04:47 PM | #9
@OP

You might want to check these folks out:
http://www.saints3g.com/

They'v been around from pre-launch and apparently play other games too.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

DuckKing
09.09.2012 , 05:01 PM | #10
There is a Mormon guild on The Ebon Hawk Server... I don't exactly remember their guild name though.