Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnecting from server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stlffmaister
09.09.2012 , 09:37 AM | #1
I have been getting disconnected from the servers a few times today, and i get error code 9000? even when i tried to log here to make this post my security code was not recognized, i had to try 3 times just to be able to log in, anyone know whats going on

Tirvaak
09.09.2012 , 09:42 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Stlffmaister,

Could you go into your SWTOR installation folder and find a folder called "swtor". In it, you will see a file called "DiskCacheArena". Can you delete this and let me know if this helps with your issue?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Stlffmaister
09.09.2012 , 09:49 AM | #3
I deleted that file, and it didnt do anything, i get to the character select screen and i get disconnected or if im lucky i choose the character i want to log and play with and i get the loading bar and right when is about to finish, i get disconnected again, same error code 9000

Stlffmaister
09.09.2012 , 10:50 AM | #4
so what now...wait till the next update to hopefully be able to log in?? i doubt not being able to log in is on my end, because it was working perfectly last night, and some people have been having the same problem

Tirvaak
09.09.2012 , 11:13 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Stlffmaister,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying, if you have not already done so I'd like you to try the repair through the launcher just to see if it helps with the problem. To do this log in to the launcher as normal, before pressing play click on the cogwheel in the bottom left corner of the launcher and then select "repair".

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.

Stlffmaister
09.09.2012 , 11:32 AM | #6
i did that twice already, and nothing
but i had to go trough the repair tool from the folders, because that repair option is not able to be clicked for some reason

Tirvaak
09.09.2012 , 11:54 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Stlffmaister,

In order to use the repair tool from the launcher you will first need to login, the option should then be available when the play button appears.

You mentioned in on of your earlier posts that you had some trouble logging into the website. It's possible that the two issues are linked. I would recommend to contact our Customer Support team by phone to take a look at your account. They will be able to see if there is anything that might be causing you to encounter this issue.

The contact details for customer support can be found on this page.

I hope this helps.