Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper Class Quest The Ambush Bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Trooper Class Quest The Ambush Bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mlbrogueone
09.08.2012 , 06:38 PM | #1
The trooper class quest on Ord Mantel entitled "The Ambush" seems to be extremely bugged. The mission giver does not spawn in a regular pattern. I logged off and back in a couple times to get him to appear. Then upon completion the mission givers at the Republic base for the next mission were also bugged and wouldn't let me turn in and such.

I could actually see two different versions of the CO, one for turning in the Ambush, and one for turning in the next mission.

Bronholz
09.08.2012 , 07:23 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings mlbrogueone,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

There are a number of issues that we are aware of with this Class Mission and we are actively working on a resolution for them. As AllisonBerryman has stated in this thread on the General Discussion forums, this is a priority for us and we will provide a resolution for these issues as soon as it is available.

In the meantime we understand the frustration this issue can cause and ask for your patience while the matter is resolved.

Thank You.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Archais
09.08.2012 , 07:36 PM | #3
You can continue. Reset Ambush and just continue your story with Mannett point. You'll be good from there.