Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lfg

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vojinsa
09.08.2012 , 03:04 PM | #1
just sat in que as a dps for about 20 mins and during that time i checked to make sure i was que'd as a dps. soon as my que popped i looked at the line up and i was put into the tank slot.

1. i was que'd as a dps and had tank unchecked.
2. this was the second time this happened today on the same character. (PT)

on my guardian (dps) and IA (healer) i did not have this issue.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

Xairon
09.08.2012 , 03:10 PM | #2
Quote:
Greetings Vojinsa,

We are aware of the issues and we understand the frustration that is being felt by our players. I can assure you that we are working to get these issues resolved as soon as possible and ask for your patience while the matter is resolved. Unfortunately I cannot give you a firm time frame for when these issues will be resolved, but it will be in an upcoming patch.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused, thank you.
There you go, if you get a better response than that let me know. But I highly doubt it. I could do this job.
Fable Herbkindle - Jedi Sage, Ajunta Pall (Harbinger)
Founder, Collector's Edition
Forum Member: Nov. 2008

Beruthien
09.08.2012 , 03:10 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings vojinsa,

Could you try opening the Group finder right after queuing (if the queue does not open instantly), toggle the role selection and then hit update roles. This should then queue you correctly with a correct role.

Please come back to us if you have any further questions.

I hope this helps.
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Xairon
09.08.2012 , 03:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings vojinsa,

Could you try opening the Group finder right after queuing (if the queue does not open instantly), toggle the role selection and then hit update roles. This should then queue you correctly with a correct role.

Please come back to us if you have any further questions.

I hope this helps.
He obviously understands that if he has two characters that he's used GF on before, as well as clearly stating he checked the dps box in his original post...

Did you honestly even read the post?
Fable Herbkindle - Jedi Sage, Ajunta Pall (Harbinger)
Founder, Collector's Edition
Forum Member: Nov. 2008

Xevey
09.08.2012 , 06:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xairon View Post
He obviously understands that if he has two characters that he's used GF on before, as well as clearly stating he checked the dps box in his original post...

Did you honestly even read the post?
Finally someone said it. I have been having this same problem with the group finder for days. All we are getting is these macros telling us nothing as responses. Bioware obviously does not realize that this is a deal breaker. Many people have posted about the problem and no action has been taken. I find it funny that when a player reports a problem with another player they get banned or removed but when we report serious problems with the game they go unfixed. Get your acts together or sell this game to a company that will service us.