Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Locked?

HeIsRisen
09.08.2012 , 10:35 AM | #1
So recently my friends convinced me to Purchase SWTOR and try it out. After purchasing the game and buying a 60 Month subscription(Because there was no Monthly subscription) i found out i cant play with my friends, why? because there server is locked. If i knew this was to happen i would have NEVER purchased the game and the 60 Month subscription. A Big waste of money. Please post here if there is anything i can do to get on the server my friends are on so i can start playing because my subscription is wasting away

KurganNazzir
09.08.2012 , 11:41 AM | #2
The locked servers are the ones that are going to be shut down soon and your friends will be transferred to the chosen destination server automatically. Or they could take the free transfer that they've known about for months now and you can roll on the 'new' server and play with them. Why your friends didn't tell you about the servers being locked is beyond me, it's been known for quite a while now.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

HeIsRisen
09.08.2012 , 11:55 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
The locked servers are the ones that are going to be shut down soon and your friends will be transferred to the chosen destination server automatically. Or they could take the free transfer that they've known about for months now and you can roll on the 'new' server and play with them. Why your friends didn't tell you about the servers being locked is beyond me, it's been known for quite a while now.
Thanks for posting, ill look into that and ask them which server they will switch too, thanks a big help not like the Character Transfer FAQs