Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Crew Skills

Craftamancer
03.22.2012 , 03:16 PM | #461
Quote: Originally Posted by SilvariaKiralv View Post
Hey, I don't know if this has been mentioned, because I just found this thread and I can't go through all 47 pages...

But I just want to let you know, I'm a Light I Sith Assassin, and I have a red crystal in my lightsaber. Whether they've lifted the inability for Light Side sith to use them or not, I don't know for sure... Just letting you know what I've seen.
Crystals are no longer Dark or Lightside specific, though max level Ops & PVP crystals, Red with a Black Core (Sith) and Blue with a Black Core (Republic) still appear to only be attainable by those factions.

If Legacy in 1.2 allows players to transfer Rakata/Battlemaster equipment to opposite faction characters then we may very well see those crystals on each side as well.

lordmykol
03.31.2012 , 09:40 AM | #462
wow very nice.. good job on this man.. thanx a bunch for putting this out there..
╬╬╬╬╬╬|▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Tindomul
04.01.2012 , 10:14 AM | #463
has anyone seen data on the % increased crit chance from companion crew skill bonuses?

eg: Blizz has +1 amrstech critical.

does that +1 = 10% chance (5%? 15%? 20%?) to crit on armstech crafts over a companion who does not have a crit bonus?
Ishum Scaevola - Powertech Tank - Officer

Sith'ari - Prophecy of the Five

Leevers
04.01.2012 , 06:55 PM | #464
Awesome guide! Crating and Gathering guide has helped me immensely!!

Gavin_Kelvar
04.01.2012 , 11:47 PM | #465
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before but I was thinking about setting up some alts for crafting purposes (craft an item with an alt and then mail it to my main).

Is it possible to send e-mails to characters of the opposite faction? I thought I might set up an alt on the opposite faction rather than having 2-3 alts of the same class in order to have one character with each crafting ability (so for example rather than having 2 Smugglers and 2 troopers I would have 1 smuggler doing cybertech, a trooper doing armstech, a bounty hunter doing armormech and an Imperial agent doing biochem). Before I do something like that I just wanted to make sure that I could send one of my Republic characters items crafted by one of my Imperial characters and visa versa.

Finndali
04.02.2012 , 10:58 AM | #466
Currently, no.
But they said that with 1.2 you can send cross faction mails within your legacy, so to chars on your account. No idea if that includes items/money though.
Power corrupts. Absolute Power is kinda neat.

Goshee
04.15.2012 , 08:38 AM | #467
Updated to reflect patch 1.2, please let me know if I have missed anything

DataBeaver
04.15.2012 , 04:03 PM | #468
Quote: Originally Posted by Goshee View Post
[*]The difficulty ranges as follows, with the highest difficulty on top and the lowest on the bottom. The skill-up chance is also shown after the mission level.[/LIST]
ORANGE - Always (sometimes x2)
YELLOW - More often than not
GREEN - Not very often
GREY - Not at all
This is incorrect. You always get a skill increase from a non-grey crew skill task. The amounts are as follows:
ORANGE - 2 points
YELLOW - 1 or 2 points
GREEN - 1 point
GREY - none
Quote: Originally Posted by Goshee View Post
Here is a list of the Max Deployable companions relative to your level:
[Level 10] - 1
[Level 15] - 2
[Level 25] - 3
[Level 40] - 4
[Level 48] - 5
Slight error here as well. Fourth deployable companion becomes available at level 41. I've heard that the fifth would be at level 49, but I haven't verified this myself yet.

Goshee
04.16.2012 , 04:45 AM | #469
Thanks for the info DataBeaver!

DataBeaver
04.19.2012 , 06:43 AM | #470
Quote: Originally Posted by DataBeaver View Post
I've heard that the fifth would be at level 49, but I haven't verified this myself yet.
This turned out to be false. I've reached level 48 myself now, and I can send all five companions out. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, in the FAQ section you still have level 40 listed for fourth companion.