Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Crew Skills

Racheakt
12.13.2011 , 11:02 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Goshee View Post
All the information regarding the gathering, mission and crafting skills I manually wrote myself directly from the in game codex ^^
No problem, I have not got back to the game yet and was recolecting form beta time.

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 11:04 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSublimitas View Post
Great guide I had a question though for all you beta testers out there. The stuff we create is that BOP or is it BOE? Because if it's BOE, you can either take the mats you make and put it up on ah or create an alt toon for the sole purpose of makiing extra stuff to mail to your main toon like in WoW. For instance, your main can be a Sith Inquisitor, have artificer and have an alt that does synthweaving and mail the stuff to your alt. Any thoughts or insights on this? Thanks
Most (if not all) stuff you make is BoE. There might be a rare item which is BoP but as this is only pre release we can't be sure! ^^

Fhrosty
12.13.2011 , 11:25 AM | #33
You rock! Thanks for all your time and work on these kinds of guides!

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 11:41 AM | #34
Glad to help Fhrosty!

If you pick up anything you find useful when you are playing post it here so I can add it to the guide ^^

Yoshirimitsu
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #35
If we level i.e. Armstech. Then we take some other skill instead. And we finally get back to Armstech again. Is it's level stays as we leveled it earlier? Or do we have to level it up again?
Those who have power should restrain themselves from using it.

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 11:48 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Yoshirimitsu View Post
If we level i.e. Armstech. Then we take some other skill instead. And we finally get back to Armstech again. Is it's level stays as we leveled it earlier? Or do we have to level it up again?
When you drop any crew skill you remove all current progress. If you relearn it you will have to start from the beginning again QQ sorry.

MasterLoGiC
12.13.2011 , 11:48 AM | #37
Very good guide!
Because of beta testing i allready decided what skills i'm gonna use but for newbies this guide is fantastic!

"LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR"

SqusihyToast
12.13.2011 , 11:48 AM | #38
Hello Goshee, thanks for this guide. It helped me alot about crew skills. Thank you

Ror-bi-wan
12.13.2011 , 11:49 AM | #39
I thought I read you can bypass waiting on choosing your skills and run to fleet when you first login. It apparently was a good XP boost in the beta from codex entries as well.

Can anyone confirm this?

Ror

Baldred
12.13.2011 , 11:52 AM | #40
Thx for a great guide....keep up the good work!