Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide: Crew Skills

Killerdecoy
12.14.2011 , 02:48 PM | #121
+1 sticky

good guide

DDE

rocdogg
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhfractai View Post
Does that chart still exist that linked the different skills??
It was linked above, but as has already been stated, it is out of date. Diplomacy is now a Biochem-related mission skill.

Goshee
12.14.2011 , 02:55 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Hindricks View Post
Probably because it is not accurate.

It does not cover the latest changes crafting. i.e. orange items and how to get recipes (underworld trading)
I have added a section under the general tips area regarding the changes implemented with custom gear. Thanks for pointing this out Hindricks I appreciate it!

Goshee
12.14.2011 , 02:58 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckmann View Post
Excellent, excellent guide.
I'm going to bump and tag this.

Also, I have a general question since I'm not in the game yet, and I didn't take note when I had a chance in the beta:
  1. What does it cost to train a crew skill?
  2. How does changing your chosen crew skills work?

Thanks.
The cost was minimal from what I can remember. I can't give you an accurate answer myself as I'm not in early game access at this moment in time.

You can open up the crew skills tab 'N' to see a list of all your current companions and crew skills.

If you have 3 skills already and want to train another, you will first have to unlearn a crew skill.

Unlearning is as implied, unlearning. You will completely remove all progress from your crew skill and any schematics trained will be lost (including rare ones).

If in the future you decide to pick up the same skill again you will have to start at rank 1 of the skill and work your way back up.

Kriegen
12.14.2011 , 03:21 PM | #125
great guide, keep up the good work
Only through conflict do we realize our true potential. Peace only leads to decay.
Revenants Of Korriban
PVP/US East/18+/Moderate

Tmanarl
12.14.2011 , 03:37 PM | #126
Excellent, nicely done. I was in beta for several months and still had questions that you answered.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 65 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 65 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 65 Sith Assassin
Shiian 65 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 65 Sith Marauder | Sevri 65 Bounty Hunter Powertech
Maris 65 Imperial Operative
Leelu 65 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 65 Jedi Shadow | Brénn: 65 Vanguard Trooper
Corrann: 65 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 65 Smuggler Scoundrel

Goshee
12.14.2011 , 04:29 PM | #127
Thanks for all the support guys, its come a long way. A lot of it wouldn't be here if it weren't for everyone's input!

So thanks to you all!

Goshee
12.14.2011 , 05:26 PM | #128
Updated: Added a useful links section which displays some great websites and threads!

maxscarlet
12.14.2011 , 08:15 PM | #129
Nice work
Overlord

"If you will not be turned... you will be destroyed!"

Rainingr
12.15.2011 , 12:00 AM | #130
Thanks for the info.