Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Reaper could appear in TOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Dark Reaper could appear in TOR?

ReiKai
09.08.2012 , 09:14 AM | #11
Referencing may be fine. Maybe a Jedi Flashpoint to stop a group of Sith from raiding an old Jedi archive (like Ossus or something) that'd been mostly destroyed in an attack where the information pertaining to the location of the Harvester. As for Raxus Prime, they have other ways of introducing that. And I'd rather see the return of Manaan as a Neutral world and the introduction of Swoop Racing, like from KotoR, only better with customizable swoop bikes.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

YoshiRaphElan
09.08.2012 , 02:46 PM | #12
During the first Great Galactic War, Manaan's cities were devestated by the Empire. I highly doubt they would be neutral anymore.

Temeluchus
09.10.2012 , 01:23 PM | #13
Not only were the surface cities devastated, they were razed. All the Selkath on planet are currently hiding out under water,most likely in the Rift, crossing their fingers and hoping the Empire doesn't cast an eye their way again.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Wolfninjajedi
09.10.2012 , 01:24 PM | #14
Uh...why yall talking about Manaan? The power source for the Reaper is on Raxus Prime, which is what I suggest be put in the game so as to introduce the planet and give the Dark Reaper a mention.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.