Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Caedus vs Yoda

BrandonSM
09.07.2012 , 02:22 PM | #1
Some may frown upon me, but Caedus is arguably one of the strongest Sith to have ever lived despite his sickening Anakin-like Personality.

Yoda speaks for himself.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Rayla_Felana
09.07.2012 , 03:02 PM | #2
Damn.... I have no idea, this would take extra thought and some serious debate to figure this one out.

SmugglersLuck
09.07.2012 , 03:31 PM | #3
Well for starters, Caedus could flow-walk and use Battle meditation. Of course, we don't know the full range of abilities that Yoda had in his arsenal.

BrandonSM
09.07.2012 , 03:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Damn.... I have no idea, this would take extra thought and some serious debate to figure this one out.
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, I'm not good at detecting sarcasm over the internet...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Aurbere
09.07.2012 , 03:49 PM | #5
Well, I think Yoda has a higher knowledge of the Force than Caedus does. I rank Yoda as the wisest Jedi ever. So I think he wins in a battle of Force powers, but it would be close. As for Lightsaber skills. I'm not sure. Yoda demonstrated his skills by fightning Dooku to a standstill and surviving a fight with Sidious so he has the skill. I'm not entirely sure about Caedus, though.

I think Yoda would pull through in the end.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Rayla_Felana
09.07.2012 , 03:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, I'm not good at detecting sarcasm over the internet...
LOL I'm actually not, but I can see how it would come across as sarcastic.

BrandonSM
09.07.2012 , 03:51 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Well, I think Yoda has a higher knowledge of the Force than Caedus does. I rank Yoda as the wisest Jedi ever. So I think he wins in a battle of Force powers, but it would be close. As for Lightsaber skills. I'm not sure. Yoda demonstrated his skills by fightning Dooku to a standstill and surviving a fight with Sidious so he has the skill. I'm not entirely sure about Caedus, though.

Caedus managed to tap Luke with his saber in a duel. He beats Yoda in a lightsaber fight.

Rayla_Felana
09.07.2012 , 03:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post

Lets put it this way, Caedus took on Grand Master Luke Skywalker to the point where he could actually pose a good threat and the Sword of the Jedi herself was toyed with by Caedus, his damn arm went clean off and he basically didn't even register it, she almost lost the duel and he wasn't even trying to fight back.

That's beside having abilities like Shatterpoint in his arsenal.

BrandonSM
09.07.2012 , 03:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
LOL I'm actually not, but I can see how it would come across as sarcastic.
Yeah..

Honestly, I'd put my money on Caedus. He's got Shatterpoint, excellent skills with a Lightsaber, and well, he is a Skywalker Force Wise.

Aurbere
09.07.2012 , 03:58 PM | #10
Well I never said Yoda would win the Lightsaber fight out-right. I do believe that Yoda is very skilled with a Lightsaber. Maybe not to the same degree as Caedus, but maybe Caedus would get thrown off by his fighting style. Yoda was able to defeat three of his Orders most skilled masters simultaneously without them touching him.

But I do believe Yoda has a far greater knowledge of the Force then Caedus. Maybe not of the same abilities like flow-walking and such, but he has a far superior knowledge of the rest of the known Force abilities.

And wasn't Luke holding back in that fight so ben wouldn't fall to the Dark Side?

I don't know. Maybe I'm just biased towards Yoda because Caedus is Anakin 3.0
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus