Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still Having Problems with Server Selection Screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Still Having Problems with Server Selection Screen

Mordemir
12.19.2011 , 12:26 PM | #1
I have received my Collector's Edition this morning and am eager to enter the game. I have set up everything to play, selected a subscription, made sure SWTOR is a trusted program for my Internet Security (Kapersky), and enabled my security key. All the downloading is finished, but I still can't see a server list when I log in. I have run SWTOR as an administrator, double checked that I have the ports for SWTOR opened, and repaired my launcher, all to no avail.

I would appreciate some assistance in solving this.

Thank you.

P.S.-You really need to add a search engine to the forums. Over a hour and a half of digging through pages and pages of topics to find the same not-so-helping help being offered repeatedly (apparently from bots) was not an experience I enjoyed.

Mordemir
12.19.2011 , 04:20 PM | #2
bump?

CandoVass
12.19.2011 , 04:36 PM | #3
Same problem here, running windows 7 and kaspersky, was able to log on a couple of times for the last few days but now the server list does not populate.
Isilia
Vindicated Sith Warrior
▪▪▪ Vindicated WebsiteHardcore PvPEnd-Game PvESith EmpirePvP ServerEast Coast ▪▪▪

Mordemir
12.19.2011 , 10:03 PM | #4
Bumped again.

DredhawkZeta
12.19.2011 , 10:06 PM | #5
Well at the moment the game hasn't launch yet Im sure after the maintenance they have going on tonight it will be consider launch...... Sorry if i wasn't much help

mm way is it saying 5:07AM when i post...