Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oceanic Servers...

GhostNato
09.18.2012 , 12:41 AM | #11
Even though I like having Oceanic servers (note that Bioware are one of the few companies that have given this option) I too feel that the server population is low. And even though we cannot get our own downtime timeslot, it be nice if Bioware moved us all into 1 server, and then re-opened a second server if population outgrew the first

Blitz-wing
09.18.2012 , 12:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostNato View Post
Even though I like having Oceanic servers (note that Bioware are one of the few companies that have given this option) I too feel that the server population is low. And even though we cannot get our own downtime timeslot, it be nice if Bioware moved us all into 1 server, and then re-opened a second server if population outgrew the first
I Totally agree with your views. Focus on keeping the current players, then work on being back/new players to the game.

Michka
09.18.2012 , 01:24 PM | #13
I like how server population is struggling on oceanic servers but they don't merge them.

I also like how north american servers got an extra 4 character slots for a total of 12 for people who play there, but people on oceanic servers still can only play with a total of 8 characters. People were talking on Dalborra fleet before downtime about what they were gonna make with their extra 4 available slots; too bad for us it seems like they think it's acceptable to give north american players 50% more character slots than oceanic players.

...and taking down the servers to do so during our primetime.
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ SILVERKLAW.sage
<HATRED> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>