Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

Mirriah
09.11.2012 , 10:24 AM | #61
As a former (pre-CU/NGE nerf) SWG'er, I'd been waiting for years for another Star Wars MMO and was watching this closely. A friend of mine was in the beta here and told me I wouldn't be disappointed, so I preordered. I don't think I slept more than a few hours during the stress test weekends. I fell in love, and I still love every moment. Could it be better? Sure, but everything can always be better. I love it for the genre, the people, and the immersion. Very proud to be a prelauncher, founder, CE owner, and Star Wars geek.

lasmith
09.11.2012 , 10:37 AM | #62
I'm still here, and not planning on quitting any time soon.....
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

justinpiet
09.11.2012 , 10:56 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirriah View Post
As a former (pre-CU/NGE nerf) SWG'er, I'd been waiting for years for another Star Wars MMO and was watching this closely. A friend of mine was in the beta here and told me I wouldn't be disappointed, so I preordered. I don't think I slept more than a few hours during the stress test weekends. I fell in love, and I still love every moment. Could it be better? Sure, but everything can always be better. I love it for the genre, the people, and the immersion. Very proud to be a prelauncher, founder, CE owner, and Star Wars geek.
Same except for SWG and CE and I am not quiting anytime soon lol XD

Icebergy
09.11.2012 , 11:00 AM | #64
Yep. I have followed the game since around like 2009 or 2010, I registered on this site in March of 2011, preordered day one, was in wave one of early access, still playing still love it.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Staalker
09.11.2012 , 12:54 PM | #65
Beta player here too.

But only till the 19th. My sub ends on the 19th, and I am out for a while. Can't find a reason to keep paying for the game. I'll give it a while to find some content, and then maybe come back around.

TwelveofFifteen
09.11.2012 , 01:07 PM | #66
Beta Player here from the beginning!!

Not going to quit, but I am glad I am on game cards!

Whitewalkers
09.11.2012 , 02:29 PM | #67
Yep beta 4 to 5 months before release. Now I just run my daily and log out.

ScarletBlaze
09.11.2012 , 02:38 PM | #68
My guild and I are still here.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Timias
09.11.2012 , 02:45 PM | #69
Here for Beta and Pre-Launch, and still here .. renewed my sub in August, but, thinkng about not renewing when it comes up again. I still raid 4 times a week. But haven't continued my personal quest of finishing each main class story line.

Alcarinn
09.12.2012 , 12:07 AM | #70
Well i am not from prelaunch but i was in Stress test a couple weeks before release and i was here the day release happened in EU.

But i did take a long break from a couple days after 1.2 hit the live servers until last friday.

Great to be back and finally realised there is no better MMO for me out there. With new PC i have amazing experience and no lag
The community OWN merge
For more information visit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359784
Spread the Word!!!