Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

Apache
09.09.2012 , 11:07 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by GamewizX View Post
Apache! I remember your name. You are probably the only first day joiner left on these forums, lol!
And I most definately remember you too.

Im still here. Still playing. Even though I have certain issues with the game, I am still enjoying myself for the most part.

Sorry to see you go though Wiz. Hope to see you later down the road if the game improves enough to bring you back.

Happy Trails, and Remember: Just because youre paranoid, doesnt mean that youre not being watched

MishraArtificer
09.09.2012 , 12:58 PM | #42
Battered, but still standing...though for how long? I'm out of a job, and running out of money for timecards, so I'm not sure how this will end up. I'd like to stick around as long as possible, paying all the way, because I think the game is that good.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

sparda
09.09.2012 , 01:20 PM | #43
I was part of the stress beta and am still playing now, as for the forums well I've been part of and have followed them since the site went up although recently I have really had much to say on them, nonetheless I've been around since the start.

GamewizX
09.09.2012 , 01:23 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Apache View Post
And I most definately remember you too.

Im still here. Still playing. Even though I have certain issues with the game, I am still enjoying myself for the most part.

Sorry to see you go though Wiz. Hope to see you later down the road if the game improves enough to bring you back.

Happy Trails, and Remember: Just because youre paranoid, doesnt mean that youre not being watched
I still believe the game is a great game. I just got burned out after playing it heavily for over a year straight. I need a break for awhile to check out some other games.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Mithros
09.09.2012 , 02:49 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DaWaffle View Post
Was on the forums for about a year before launch. Never in the beta though. These forums used ti be a lot better, so much more positive thinking and general fun.

/sigh... Sometimes I wish the game had never come out.
Yeah, I've been here since well before beta and all we did back then was talk about what we hoped for and how we thought that they could do this or that, and it was generally positive stuff.
It wasn't all joy and sunshine, though. Sure, there was hope, but there were plenty of disagreements, too.

But I guess it really didn't matter. None of it.

The old boards were, I think, just a place designed to keep our attention until launch, not a place for us to offer any useful suggestions for the game itself.

Consider the gigantic 'mini-games' thread.
Fast-forward to now and we have yet to even be able to play a friendly game of pazaak with one of our companions.
Mandatory referral link. Feel free to use it. It's free stuff.

Beta Squadron 157. The pixel lives on in our hearts.

Bicrast
09.09.2012 , 04:29 PM | #46
yea i did 2 beta tests and still playing since launch and still having fun

fubari
09.09.2012 , 07:35 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by DaWaffle View Post

/sigh... Sometimes I wish the game had never come out.
Just a hunch............. but

So does EA and Bioware.

The_Brick
09.10.2012 , 01:56 AM | #48
Been playing since last August with only one three week break for a road trip halfway across the US and am just now getting around to rolling Republic alts.

Shadoe_Fox
09.10.2012 , 08:18 AM | #49
Been here since pre-launch, including beta's. My wife has been too.
"May those who Accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find Glory"

Jakobpoop
09.10.2012 , 11:19 AM | #50
Yup, been here following the game since 2008. Took part in the stresstest in ..november was it ? Suncribed to the game in january and have been playing since then.