Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

Tim-ONeil
09.27.2012 , 01:49 PM | #151
I was in the 11.11.11 testing group. Still here and I am still loving the game (minor patching issues will not cause me to rage against it).
Jainā Tīm Korben Leeloo
Thana Maleficent Thrawn Dr. Horrible
The Dallas Legacy Server: Jedi Covenent US/EAST

Loquille
09.27.2012 , 01:53 PM | #152
Since 12/18/2011, no plans to leave anytime soon.

Remiel
09.27.2012 , 02:07 PM | #153
Been on this stie for... like two years now? Was on november stress test, And been in the game since early access to the future.
I am posting on this thread, because I am bored...
Squadron 11-11-11 *never forget*

Sammm
09.28.2012 , 02:47 AM | #154
I was in the last beta phase. I think it was in september-october, don't remember exactly. For the prelaunch, I started to play on December 16th 2011.

WaywardSith
09.28.2012 , 04:29 AM | #155
I was here for the November stress test and also apart of the early access thanks to my super duper early pre-order
Loving the game, and no plans to leave any time soon

Remag_Div
09.28.2012 , 09:21 AM | #156
Signed up January 2009 and still here.
Remag Div CE VIP
Council Member of ΦThe Collective

Quickpaw
09.28.2012 , 09:47 AM | #157
I've been here too long. Check my account, and you'll see that I've been here since the begining (got in early enough for a great code-name). I was looking up the Kotor series on Wookiepedia, glanced at the meta-series and lo and behold, there it was: Star Wars: The Old Republic. Just a little over a week after the official site went live.

It took about a year after that for me to become a forum stalker, mostly I checked in every friday and drooled at the implications.

I've been having a lot of fun with my scoundrel, but I'm on a break until they release the Cathar species for the Shadow. Then my life will be complete.
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

Nigredo
09.28.2012 , 03:25 PM | #158
Still here..dunno what that says about me really

/blameCanada

jdcarleton
09.28.2012 , 05:08 PM | #159
I was prelaunch, beta-testing, early-access... and then I quit. But I came back after a couple months. I missed it. Plus I decided to start over completely and re-roll everything instead of picking up my old (now renamed and moved ) toons.

Jordan_Andrew
09.29.2012 , 11:41 AM | #160
yes i am just come bk from afghan 6 month tour an what the hell where every one gone? i love swtor missed it loads. and anyone know how to quite guild ?