Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

Darka
09.22.2012 , 03:47 PM | #131
Im around
I still play ( on Ebon Hawk)
I dont really go to the forums and post because they are a mess now really.
Been here since day one of the forums,

If anyone ever wants to say hey send me a PM some time

Captain_Zone
09.22.2012 , 04:24 PM | #132
Still here. Skill kickin'. lol
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Wolfninjajedi
09.22.2012 , 06:18 PM | #133
Still here!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Yogol
09.24.2012 , 02:26 AM | #134
I am... not sure why though.

They even made me rename my character now, a name I had since pre-launch was 3 minutes online. Lame, lame, lame.

Quote: Originally Posted by Totemcutter View Post
I have despised what forum trolls have done to this game, the bad mouthing, wishing for failure to give them some sort of vindication.
It are not the forum trolls that broke this game, it was the fact that Bioware had no experience with pleasing an MMO crowd. The trolls came because the game is lacking, not the other way around.

I agree with the rest of your post, though. IT doesn't look like things are changing. The last few weeks, they upset nearly everyone by handpicking a few guilds to copy to PST and ignore the rest of the players, then they managed to upset people even more by forcing people to rename their characters even when their server didn't change and if that is not enough to crush all fate, the two founders of Bioware left last week.

And that is not even starting about their ''the game is perfect, f2p will solve everything, the two million people that left are wrong and we are right'' attitude.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Captain_Zone
09.24.2012 , 11:28 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Yogol View Post
I am... not sure why though.

They even made me rename my character now, a name I had since pre-launch was 3 minutes online. Lame, lame, lame.

It are not the forum trolls that broke this game, it was the fact that Bioware had no experience with pleasing an MMO crowd. The trolls came because the game is lacking, not the other way around.

I agree with the rest of your post, though. IT doesn't look like things are changing. The last few weeks, they upset nearly everyone by handpicking a few guilds to copy to PST and ignore the rest of the players, then they managed to upset people even more by forcing people to rename their characters even when their server didn't change and if that is not enough to crush all fate, the two founders of Bioware left last week.

And that is not even starting about their ''the game is perfect, f2p will solve everything, the two million people that left are wrong and we are right'' attitude.
EA's finally done it... They were just a lot sneakier about it this time than when they did it to WestWood.... I hate it when I'm right.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Agasius
09.24.2012 , 07:07 PM | #136
happy to see you all
I feel a great disturbance in the horse!

Majedron
09.26.2012 , 12:23 PM | #137
Closed Beta, Open Beta, Early Access and still here, will probably stop paying when it goes F2P since honestly it's just something to do atm not having much fun at this point.

Majedron
09.26.2012 , 12:37 PM | #138
Closed Beta, Open Beta, Early Access and still here, will probably stop paying when it goes F2P since honestly it's just something to do atm not having much fun at this point.

Jeffor
09.26.2012 , 12:37 PM | #139
I am still here but mostly because I can afford to pay for game subs that I barely ever use. I hold out hope that they might actually introduce PVP to this game someday.
LotRO: Jeffaman/Lilnooblet/Jeffrandir/Cephus-Brandywine Server
SWG: Cephus/Herodotus Tchuck'Tchuck'aachoo-Ahazi Server (At one with the force)
SWTOR: Cephus TchukTchukAchoo-Jedi Sentinel-The Swiftsure Server
Farewell SWG Gone but not forgotten S238

Galland
09.26.2012 , 12:38 PM | #140
It must be said. I muse over the fact that the Devs spent so much time listening to the crowd crying out for a non-sandbox game, wanting it to be so much like WoW. This is what you got. The overly vocal fanbois that defended every step of the development of this game, that effectively silenced every single one trying to voice an oppinion, utterly strangled the opportunity to make a truely great Star Wars game, those are the people that got their will through.
I laugh, even though its a laugh I almost choke on. I only play this game since SWG is gone and I cant stand WoW. At least this game have some sort of flavour of Star Wars, not much, but some.
I can not belive that this is what we got instead of SWG, a game that got so much slander on these forums.
Tank, healer dps, no sandbox... that is WoW with sabers, no matter what you say.