Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

mandalorianlife
09.17.2012 , 10:55 PM | #111
believe it or not there are still a bunch of us around.
To know life is to know death

Ziso
09.18.2012 , 01:23 PM | #112
Our guild had lots including me but after this fiasco in which we have lost our guild name of 8+ years, + now close to a 2 hour log on, alot have already cancelled thier subs. Estimated loss of 100+ members over this. We will move to another game who looks after its playerbase. Been fun but this was final straw

flentawookie
09.18.2012 , 01:28 PM | #113
On forums beforehand did beta testing and am still here

NwahsNirom
09.18.2012 , 01:56 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by GamewizX View Post
I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.
Yes. Many of us from Pax Republica have been here since before launch. In fact, our guild just celebrated it's 3 year anniversary
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website

Ebon Hawk | Guild Leader | PvE, PvP, GSF Guild
1/5 HM ToS, 2/5 HM Rav, 4/5 NiM TFB, 1/5 NiM DF

AscendantOps
09.18.2012 , 02:00 PM | #115
I am, but contemplating on quitting for good. The decisions the devs have made during these few months and the things they've failed to address from the player base are compelling not just me to put a nail on the coffin and call it quits.

Xyeth
09.18.2012 , 02:55 PM | #116
I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.
Yep, I've been here since closed beta back in August 2011. You're the last one I expected to see cancelling. Sorry to see you go. Good luck!
The Shadowlands Server

Xenith
09.18.2012 , 09:44 PM | #117
Jen'jidai still has over 80+ members out of the 100+ who are still here from pre-launch.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

KuroshimaiHD
09.19.2012 , 02:48 AM | #118
Played since beta on another account, but quit about 2 months ago. Totally disappointed in the way this game turned out.

Daynna_Talona
09.19.2012 , 05:50 AM | #119
Reporting for duty!

Was around for Beta and Early Access.

beefyandbeef
09.19.2012 , 06:10 AM | #120
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Been here since the very first day of early access and some beta before that... Never canceled by sub yet and I'm not planning to! SWTOR FTW!

edit: anyone have a guild with original members... I kinda need one, I have a vanguard tank all battlemaster and a 30 BH, 15 GS, 30Smuggler, 23, SI, and 16 SJ
Roaric Level 50 Vanguard
Proud CE Owner
Semper est lux in tenebris-There is always light in darkness