Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More quickbar slots

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cymate
09.06.2012 , 07:32 PM | #21
If you play a Mara/Sentinel, you need all the slots and more just to hold all the stuff plus a couple for buffs/health,
and you have no space left for important skills like the Legacy hand combat suite...

Blackavaar
09.06.2012 , 07:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Warrgames View Post
how do you unbind this? i have nothing bound to my action bar 1 slot 1. i have removed both 1st and 2nd keybindings. yet anytime I right click it does whatever is in that slot.
That may be why you are having a problem. When you remove all binds from your action bars right click becomes the default for slot 1. Bind slot 1 to anything and that should fix your problem.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Elysith
09.06.2012 , 08:35 PM | #23
Oh yeah I hope the skill bar #5 comes sooner than later. Not only because of running out of slots but also because it will be more flexible to organize the slots on screen.

Kynesis
09.06.2012 , 09:04 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by mourasantos View Post
dead serious. Why would I not be?
Don't show the extra bar if you don't want it... it's not rocket surgery - if you don't want a given UI element - turn it off!

On the subject of your posts - Dual Spec (properly implemented) would be great - manually re-assigning talent points and exchanging every single piece of gear click-by-click with bags & character windows open is incredibly tedious and error-prone by comparison.
There's a huge opportunity for quality-of-life improvements here for people who switch roles or play both PvE and PvP - your opposition seems either terribly ignorant or contrary simply for the sake of being contrary.

Cakellene
09.06.2012 , 09:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Kynesis View Post
Don't show the extra bar if you don't want it... it's not rocket surgery - if you don't want a given UI element - turn it off!

On the subject of your posts - Dual Spec (properly implemented) would be great - manually re-assigning talent points and exchanging every single piece of gear click-by-click with bags & character windows open is incredibly tedious and error-prone by comparison.
There's a huge opportunity for quality-of-life improvements here for people who switch roles or play both PvE and PvP - your opposition seems either terribly ignorant or contrary simply for the sake of being contrary.
How? I see options for 1 bar and all bars, nothing in between.
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn don't you understand?

mourasantos
09.06.2012 , 09:18 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Kynesis View Post

First of all, I don't believe juggling 10 thousand different buttons and hot keys is anything even remotely close to fun. Second, seeing a screen with too much clutter offends my aesthetic sensibilities.

When are you people going to get it: World of Warcraft does NOT appeal to the masses, it simply has the (deep) geek market cornered. So stop trying to copy it already

JimG
09.06.2012 , 09:50 PM | #27
I'd rather be able to modify the quickbars. For example, extending them to make them bigger or being able to locate them anywhere on the screen. If I could add more slots to the existing quickbars or stack the left or right quickbar on top of the other 2 at the bottom, that would be great.

Elysith
09.06.2012 , 10:48 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
I'd rather be able to modify the quickbars. For example, extending them to make them bigger or being able to locate them anywhere on the screen. If I could add more slots to the existing quickbars or stack the left or right quickbar on top of the other 2 at the bottom, that would be great.
Huh? Beside the maximum 12 slots per Quickbar limit, you can already do all what you just said since update 1.2.

Caligari
09.06.2012 , 10:49 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by allisonberryman View Post
i talked to damion schubert and asked him this question, and he let me know that additional quickslots are in the works and are slated to make it in before the end of the year. I don't have a more specific timeline, but it's something that we do have plans for!
thank you!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
I would love this as well. It would be great to somehow have the ability to layout your rows and columns however you want as long as you didn't exceed the maximum number of slots. I'd also love 15-slot long bars as someone else has already suggested.

Kytea
09.07.2012 , 01:20 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by mourasantos View Post
Oh great. More visual clutter. That should make casuals flock to this game like in droves.
Smart move, Bioware. What's next on the agenda, dual-spec?
Quickbars are optional. You will not have more unless you want to.