Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LI hm changes?

Kleriuszero
09.06.2012 , 12:13 AM | #1
Has anyone notice any changes to lost island hm? The incinerate timer seems to be much different than before. Also, the blue bubble attack thingys seem to be popping a lot more as well causing chaotic movement.
Klerius born on Flurry.

Petnil
09.06.2012 , 02:58 AM | #2
ran it yesterday and it seemed the same as before patch.

vdbswong
09.06.2012 , 12:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
ran it yesterday and it seemed the same as before patch.
^^^^

The Blue Electric Fields not popping any sooner or later, still happen roughly every 12s.

Mordeguy
09.06.2012 , 05:04 PM | #4
I actually had him dropping a lot of lightning on the tank, and it wasn't an aggro issue. Before that last time that NEVER happened, but happened 3 times recently.

scullzomben
09.06.2012 , 06:19 PM | #5
Our tank used force charge to leap to LR-5, and it interrupted the cast bar of incinerate, but the tank kept receiving stacks.

That's the only change I noticed.

Rerkk
09.06.2012 , 06:22 PM | #6
just ran it about an hour ago, didnt notice any changes.
Zadi'an Legacy
Rerkk - Geyo - Zekan - Xek'o
Company

CountOryansen
09.08.2012 , 11:11 AM | #7
I am having the worst time at this.
I have only got to Lorrick once in the dozen times I have ran it.
The droid is the big problem for me. Just yesterday I ran it with A healer who had 2 BH, one rakata and all columni.
both ranged dps full rakata and I have full columni with 2 BH as a tank.
I interrupted every single incinerate with almost no stacks, we moved around the room well with hardly no one standing in the blue crap.
Still 20+ wipes over and over near 35%-5%.
I personally saw the group move well outta the blue crap.

And, always near 20% he is dropping arcs on me with full aggro.

what is the deal? why is this so hard?
it was made to be ran with a full group with less than full columni let alone rakata.
How are people constantly one shoting LH-5?

HELP PLEASE!>!?!?!?!?!?

Count Dooku: It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber.

Mordeguy
09.08.2012 , 02:28 PM | #8
^ It wasn't designed for people with less than columi despite it's drops. It can be done yes, but it's a tier 2 flashpoint. If you don't have a group that's real experienced doing it then anything less than columi is going to make it too difficult.

What's probably happening is that you're hitting his enrage. He will start spawning lightning all over the place and fire will be shooting up more. Which means it's probably the dps. One way to help with this is instead of the dps going after the adds have the tank aggro them all and gather the ones he can on him. Aoe them down then they are stacked near the boss to hit him too. They do not do a lot of damage, and if your group isn't dpsing fast enough it's better to ignore them and get the boss down.

Also, you're saying we moved around the room. If you have 2 ranged dps, tank should stay in the middle. Ranged should be moving from one spot to the next each time lightning drops in either a clockwise or counter clockwise fashion. the tank can reposition himself without ever being out of heal range. It's a lot easier this way. If that's how you're already doing it then good, just try the ignoring the adds unless stacked on the boss strat.

Kabolt
09.08.2012 , 06:13 PM | #9
I think there is a problem with it, I have tanked it many times, both with ranged and full melee with out to much trouble.

But tonight with full melee it was insane, boss was not moving to follow the tank, he would drop plasma every 5 seconds often on the tank, placing the plasma between himself and the tank which also raises the problem of interrupting the incinerate which can't be done unless the tank is in range.

I have done LI every week and I was never this difficult before. I wouldn't be so bad if the boss would move with the tank, but he keeps stopping to do his thing.

Timers are messed up imo.

Galby
09.08.2012 , 06:22 PM | #10
Ran it yesterday, and as long as you don't stand in lightning there doesn't seem to be anything scary about it...
The Force is a lie, there is only luck.
Through my luck I smuggle stuff.
Through my smuggled stuff I gain credits.
My Credits shall set me free. - Smuggler's code.