Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conflagration Glitch

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lsheistaon
09.07.2012 , 05:17 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Everyone,

As we have mentioned, we are aware of these issues but at this time, we do not have any further updates at the moment. When we have such an update, it will be communicated to you.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding, if we can assist with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

PePTo_jr
09.07.2012 , 05:39 AM | #12
very bad....

Vaydeen
09.07.2012 , 01:31 PM | #13
Thanks for getting back to me. In other mmo's i played, the customer service wasn't this good, so thanks.

Pirana
09.07.2012 , 08:08 PM | #14
Same issue. Stuck on the "Conflagration" story line. This is unacceptable, needs resolution.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

Zemfrit
09.07.2012 , 08:15 PM | #15
Having same problem still opened ticket no answer...kinda halts my whole game play kinda should put priority on fixing class quests because it does halt peoples game play

Pirana
09.07.2012 , 08:20 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Zemfrit View Post
Having same problem still opened ticket no answer...kinda halts my whole game play kinda should put priority on fixing class quests because it does halt peoples game play
If you're not completely under leveled, move onto the subsequent planet/quest line/hubs. I'm three levels over, so I'll be okay, but this is still an issue that needs to be resolved immediately, this is very poor customer service.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

DarthBryn
09.08.2012 , 11:24 AM | #17
Same issue here enter the room and no conversation, do not like not being able to continue my quest

raverk
09.08.2012 , 01:46 PM | #18
Another with the same problem...

I am now stuck untill a fix is issued!!!

Lord_Elhaz
09.08.2012 , 03:17 PM | #19
I too have the same glitch. Now my toon is stuck. I guess I can go to the fleet and run some FP's till they eventually fix the prob. It must be a new issue, cause i have another Inq that has passed this point in the story a while ago.

If they can't fix the bug, they should just mark it complete on all the toons that have submitted tickets on it. at lease this way we can progress the story.

Xairon
09.08.2012 , 03:28 PM | #20
You have 3 pages here, probably a multitude of seperate posts on these boards. An entire listing of ALL the Class Bugs since you dropped the ball last patch. We want more than just your Copy/Paste Responses. Let us know whats going on, let the community know what you're doing to fix it, because if you keep stonewalling us, we wont be the ones with a problem on our hands...
Fable Herbkindle - Jedi Sage, Ajunta Pall (Harbinger)
Founder, Collector's Edition
Forum Member: Nov. 2008