Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I love my powertech, but...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I love my powertech, but...

Letsjet
09.05.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1
all my 16 characters are Empire. I am getting really sick of the levelling zones for Empire. Is a Trooper tank just like a PT but with rep armor and a blaster?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

z-monty
09.05.2012 , 10:40 PM | #2
Mirror of Powertech on the Republic side is the Vanguard. Same exact moves and abilities, just named differently. You get a blaster rifle instead of a pistol and the armor is (obviously) different. Other than that, and the class story, both classes are the same. Honestly if you have 16 Empire characters you should by now you should at least have one Republic character. You can be an evil trooper if you want, darkside works somewhat well with the trooper too so that shouldn't be an issue there either. And, honestly, doing the same stuff over and over and over again for the planet stories just drives me insane so you should give the Republic a shot just to keep yourself sane
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
No, I'm not a big fan of the Queen or Royal Family, but yes, I do love tea.
Well played CS... well played

Letsjet
09.05.2012 , 11:33 PM | #3
Are vanguards usually size 2 or 3 and does it make a matter with their voice?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

z-monty
09.06.2012 , 08:02 PM | #4
On body size, all depends on what you want. I usually see size 3 but it honestly makes no difference one way or another. Same with voice, it's the same for the trooper no matter what class or size you pick.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
No, I'm not a big fan of the Queen or Royal Family, but yes, I do love tea.
Well played CS... well played

vojinsa
09.08.2012 , 08:54 PM | #5
i have both and BH story and looks are superior to vg. they lack the "aw yea" factor.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.