Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Round-Up: September 5th, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Round-Up: September 5th, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
09.05.2012 , 04:24 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations!

Also, as a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums, but fun, interesting, and productive threads outside of General Discussion.

Thanks for staying on topic!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eillack
09.05.2012 , 05:04 PM | #2
Why is it (I'm just curious) that I see very old (one of this week's being a thread from December 31st) threads that have been necro'd so many times and hasn't been updated for the many changes over the past Updates?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

BadOrb
09.05.2012 , 06:14 PM | #3
I think Val should re-inact the whole Oppan Gangnam Style video please!

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Ycoga
10.02.2012 , 02:29 AM | #4
Allison Berryman / Courntey Woods, please give us BW's thoughts on the current situation where powerful premades are deliberately facerolling PUGs in WZ because they are easier than facing other Ranked teams.

Please also see this thread here for a suggestion I make, regarding people not being able to queue groups unless its for Ranked:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539388
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny